What Is Love?

Summary: Sanzu doesn't know what loves mean. Sure he knows what the word mean but to actually experience it and love someone. He doesn't know how to. Takemichi his king, helps him. With the help of Hanma, Ran and Rindou
Notes: Takemichi is the boss of bonten not Mikey, Mikey and most of the others like Draken and Chifuyu are not invoked. The members of bonten are: Takemichi, Sanzu, Inupi, Koko, Haitian Ran, Haitani Rindou, Hanma and Kisaki.
Theme: fluff 💕💕💕💕
Ships: Takemichi x Sanzu.

Third Person Pov:

'The Loyal Mad Dog' that was the name of a person that sent shivers to anyone who heard it, even the police that once heard it back immediately. The person's name was Sanzu. But what made him get that name? Just what kind of things did he do to get that name? How can one name scare dozens and even the police?

Said man is known for his cruel ways of killing off his opponents or victims. Torturous ideas that only the insane could think of. And he only obeys one person, his king, Hanagaki Takemichi. Other than him, no one can tame said mad dog. He cares only for his king's success and is willing to get rid of all nuisances for him. Even the other executives stay away most of the time, especially when he's high on his drugs.

He has pink hair that often reminds someone of cotton candy. His crystal blue eyes see it all, which goes perfectly with his hair. He's known to be quite difficult and unpredictable. He's known to hide all his emotions and be cold. So why is said psycho looking all nervous and vulnerable? It's freaking the hell out of the other executives.

"Think the drugs went up somewhere they shouldn't go?" A man with short, well-done purple and black hair, known as Ran, said while shaking his head in disbelief. "Who knows that asshat is always unpredictable?" said another man. He's a bit taller than with blonde and black hair, and he's known as Hanma. "Seeing him vulnerable is giving me shivers." "Wait, check outside, there might be pigs flying!!" said another man who had hair like the first but with longer hair. *SMACK*

"Quite creative brother," Ran laughs, holding his stomach as he watches his brother on the floor with his head in his hands. "Asshole didn't have to hit me that hard.... I didn't even know he was right behind me" "And you assholes can at least help" "Yeah no." "Tch asshole."

After three hours,

"But for real, though, what's up with Sanzu?" "Ran," he says, while sipping his wine. The three were in the kitchen, drinking their frustrations away. "Probably found a bitch," Hanma says while letting out a chuckle. "That pyscho no way," Rindou says while pouring himself a drink. "Looks like you want a repeat of earlier bitch" The said person the trio was taking about pops out of no where.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you three something." The trio looked at him, confusion clearly written on their faces. Well only on Rindou the other two quickly replace the confusion with amusement. "Sure...." "Hell no, whatever weird question you're going to ask, go ask Koko," Rindou quickly says. "Already tried he just fling money at me telling me to go get professional help" "I asked Kisaki and Inupi and they just flat out ignored me. "

"Pfft, haha, it's that bad," Hanma laughs as he wipes his imaginary tears. "I'm more curious to know what can be that bad," Rindou says. "Well, are you three going to help me or not?" "Sure."

Hanma almost burnt himself with his cancer stick, Ran choked on his wine, and Rindou just started at Sanzu with his mouth gaping. "Can you repeat that?" "I asked what love is." "Why is everyone so surprised by me asking that?" Sanzu asks, clearly frustrated.

"Well, for starters, you don't seem like the person to ask that or even be interested in love," Ran says as he puts down his wine. "Damn which bitch got you that hooked?" Hanma says as he puts out his cigarette. "Bitch? I don't have any. Anyway, just answer the question. " The three stayed quiet. "I am not sure if a maniac like you will understand." "Maybe you should use the money Koko gave you and get professional help," Rindou says.