1. "On Your Left"

Jiang Yin left the Beijing Capital International Airport, scrolling through Weibo, and sighing to herself. She wanted her arrival to be a surprise, but the fans have already announced it, and all she could do is hope that Lu Si Cheng and Lu Yue haven't seen it yet. She made her way through the busy crowd in front of the airport, cursing under her breath every once in a while.

"Fuck." She muttered, as her pinky toe hit a luggage someone was carrying. She hurriedly waved off the apologies coming from the blonde haired woman who was carrying it and adjusted her sunglasses, hoping that the fans waiting for her in front of the airport would not recognize her. She checked her phone hearing she's got a new notification.

Old Ming 🤓
On your left 

Yin Yin💥
I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!

Jiang Yin laughed at her response and looked around for God Ming. As she saw him, he waved at her, and she did the same. Jiang Yin heard a 'ding' sound and she looked at her phone and saw another message from God Ming.

Old Ming 🤓
I'd be very disappointed if you didn't.
Now stop texting and get in.

Yin Yin💥
Whatever you say old man :)

She quickly typed out a response and  walked to the car, thanking god that no one was able to recognize any of them. As she reached the car, she flung her arms around God Ming and gave him a big bear hug.

"Ughh. I missed you all!" She said, while releasing herself from the hug. 

"We missed you as well, especially Lu Si Cheng and Lu Yue. Ever since Lu Yue came back, he always kept talking about how he missed your chattering." Yu Ming said, smiling to himself, as he helped Jiang Yin to get her things.

"Oh did they now?" Jiang Yin smiled as well, recalling some old memories she'd made with her two best friends. "We better get going then. Can't wait to see them all!" She exclaimed excitedly, as she and Yu Ming got into the car. Jiang Yin kept talking about her life in America and Yu Ming kept driving to the ZGDX headquarters, listening to Jiang Yin, the sister he never had, thinking that life couldn't get any better.

A/N: Woah it turned out pretty great 😯😀🤓