3. "She really is something."

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN LET ME PRESENT THE...

*drumrolls*

STUPIDEST PLOT EVERRR!

Next morning, the members of ZGDX­ found themselves in the conference room, waiting for Jiang Yin to arrive.

"You're late." Lu Si Cheng stated when Jiang Yin walked into the room with a file in her hands. 

"Ughhh, don't remind me. My dress decided to be so damn tight and fuck up my whole day." She groaned. "Good morning y'all." Then she put her file on the table and started to talk.

"So, I guess that you all are wondering why I called this meeting so early in the morning right? Well I have a very important news to share with you. So please do not interrupt and listen carefully."

"I guess you all know who Chen Jin Yang is, so I'm gonna skip that part and get to the point. Well, you all know her as Tong Yao's best friend. What you didn't know was that me and Jin Yang have been friends long before that, because of our parents. Last month we had a family reunion so I had a nice chat with her. Our talking mostly revolved around e-sports since every single person we know is there. And she told me about how managements mistreat the players and stuff." She stopped talking for a moment and drank some water.

"And after that, we thought to do something about it, since our schedules are free these days. So we did some research about it and found out some facts. There are many teams that are being mistreated and controlled by their managements, and it turns out that the top e-sports teams gets more controlled than the minor ones. So, according to our research, CK and YQCB teams are at the top of our list. Any questions?" She asked them.

"What do mean by being controlled?" Lao K questioned.

"Well the managements control their actions. For example, you know team CK is mostly known as players right? Like, the players who play with girls I mean. That's the image their management made for them. Because it would gain more female fans for them and could gain more profit by selling merch and stuff that are so bloody expensive. And YQCB has been mistreated by their management a lot for the past years. They don't get time to enjoy their personal lives. And they've been forced into relationships for the benefit of the managements. And we decided um.. kind of free them? from their managements. So Jin Yang bought YQCB, and I bought CK so we can stop those happenings. That's-" 

"WHAT!" Everyone except Tong Yao shouted, shocked by the big news.

"Yeah... And please don't be mad and kick me out cause my room there isn't furnished yet." She blurted out.

"WHAT!" 

"Oh well..." She scratched the back of her neck. "Yeah, I'm staying there for a while, got some business to take care of. It'll only take a few weeks and I'll be here before you know it, so don't you worry a thing. I'll be fiiiine!" She exclaimed, before muttering, 'Let's just hope that Jian Yang's bed is comfy enough for two.' Which caused everyone including Tong Yao to shout.

"WHAT!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Jeez... Did y'all seriously think that I-" She howled with laughter. "Besides, it's not that far. I could always come here when I'm bored. Right?" Jiang Yin looked at everyone with puppy eyes.

"I just need... some time to think it over. I know this is a great deal for you, but we need to... just get used to the fact that our beloved sis who always supported us, is going to support our opponent from now on." Lu Yue said.

"Who says that I'm supporting them. I took an oath to support you guys no matter what. Remember?" She said solemnly, causing everyone chuckle and Lu Yue to send her a kiss which she caught and put in her mouth, pretending to swallow it, maintaining a smug expression. Lu Yue rolled his eyes, but Jiang Yin saw his lips curl into a slight smile.

"I'm fine as long as you'll keep sending those moisturizing masks to me." Jiang Yin happily nodded at Lao K.

"Same with me." Lao Mao said.

"I guess that's alright. But we need to have a talk later." Lu Si Cheng smiled at her encouragingly. 

"AHH... I LOVE YOU GUYS! MWAH!" She sent everyone chef's kisses. "THANK YOU FOR COMING Y'ALL! DINNER'S ON ME TONIGHT! I NEED TO GO NOW. DUTY CALLS! BYEEE!" With that, she left the conference room, causing everyone to shake their heads at her childish behavior. 

"She really is something." Tong Yao beamed. "I like her." And with that, she left the room also, trying to call Jin Yang to scold her about not telling about it sooner.

A/N: It's 1.30 a.m. and I haven't finished my homework yet. :( Have a nice day! 
*sends kisses*

Also a lil shout out to the dedicated author cuz she's so cool! Go and check out her books y'all!