6. "It's my job, you dimbo"

When they reached the dressing room, Jiang Yin quickly pulled him inside and checked for injuries.

'What happened? Are you alright?' She asked, a frown taking over her features.

'Oh well...' Jian Yang ran a hand through his hair. 'I...uh...kind of got into an accident, and the other party wanted someone to take their anger out, I guess.' He shrugged.

'Wait what? You can't just let other people take advantage of you like that! You could've called me! I could've done something, you know?' Her question was left without an answer.

Jiang Yin ignored the silence and started to apply medicine for his bruises carefully, as if he would break if she added more pressure. Once in a while he would wince in pain, and she would apologize only to be dismissed by his smile. 'Contagious' is how she would describe it, but she had more important things to focus on than her client's smile.

'Didn't want to be a bother' A murmur came from him.

Jiang Yin was confused for a moment, before she said, 'It's my job, you dimbo' while shaking her head at him.

'Mhm' He responsed.

A call from AI Jia broke the silence between them, which Jiang Yin answered swiftly. 'Is everything okay?'

'Yeah, yeah. Everything's under control. What about you? Is the loser boy okay?'

At his remark, a laugh escaped out of her. 'You seem to care too much for someone who's a loser boy, huh?'

'Jeez, Yin Yin, not everything is about your bl dramas' She could clearly envision him rolling his eyes at her.

'Whatever you say, cuzzy. Also, I don't think we'll be able to come to the interview, sorry.'

'Oh?' Came Ai Jia's response.

'Yeah, he's pretty bruised up. So, yeah. I'll talk to you later. Good luck for the interview!'

'Yup'