4. "the got-cheated-on duo!"

IMPORTANT NOTE: I changed the main characters' ages a lil bit, so Jiang Yin, Lu Yue and Tong Yao are 22, Lu Si Cheng 25.

"It's only been a week since you came here and all you're doing is work."

Lu Yue muttered sleepily as he came downstairs, knowing so well that Jiang Yin's staying up, going through the plans for the upcoming carnival to see if there were any mistakes.

"I'm sorryyyy but the carnival's in two days. I gotta make sure that nothing goes wrong." Jiang Yin said, getting up to get another cup of coffee. "I'm gonna be fine. So go and sleep like the good boy Che-" She was cut off by a door-closing sound, and she mentally facepalmed for thinking that at least her other best friend would go to sleep when he clearly knew she was staying up.

"Of course." She scowled. "Well hello to you too Mr. Lu. What were you doing up at 2am huh?" A smirk covered her face as Lu Si Cheng's face became red, something neither Lu Yue nor Jiang Yin witnessed in a while. They both gave each other a knowing glance before,

A shoe came sprinting towards her face and Jiang Yin, who was quite experienced in getting hit by Lu Si Cheng's famous shoe multiple times for teasing the couple constantly, ducked quickly, as she howled in laughter.

"HA! TOLD YOU IT'S NOT GONNA WORK ON ME FOREVER!" She ran around the room, trying to escape a very determined ADC whose only aim was to hit her with his remaining shoe. They kept doing it for a while till they noticed Lu Yue laughing at them and enjoying the scenario.

"Bitch you better stop laughing."

"What if I wouldn't?" Both Lu Si Cheng and Jiang Yin smirked at Lu Yue's comment.

"You'll see."

And with that, they both tackled him onto the floor and started tickling him till he begged for forgiveness. The duo decided to let him go as they laid on the floor, still laughing at their childish actions.

"I missed this." Jiang Yin whispered, reminiscing the beautiful memories she's created with her two best friends. "I missed you guys so much." She pouted, causing Yue to laugh and Si Cheng to chuckle.

"Aww... Is Yin Yin getting emotional?" Then he turned to face Lu Si Cheng. "Is she, brother? OH MY GODNESS YIN YIN IS GETTING EMO-" Jiang Yin's hand covered Lu Yue's mouth swiftly to shut him up. However, it turned out to be a failure when he licked her hand, causing Jiang Yin to yelp away in disgust. The two boys howled in laughter and she got up to wash her hand, cursing under her breath.

"Ughhhh... Dammit you fucking disgusting hypocrite!" When she came back, Jiang Yin kept cursing at Lu Yue, who looked rather impressed at her choice of words. "HOW MANY TIMES! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I FUCKING TOLD YOU TWO THAT MY HAND IS NOT A FUCKING LOLLIPOP HUH?" Sighing dramatically, she sat between the two again. "Luckily for you, I can't stay angry at anyone for so long. Well, expect my ex-boyfriend I guess. Filthy bastard." She let out a dry laugh.

"Such an asshole, you handled him pretty well though. I was really proud." Lu Si Cheng sat up.

"Of course. Anyone who cheats deserves hell." Jiang Yin scoffed.

"I second that." Lu Yue sat up also, following his brother.

"Ah! yess! Us, the got-cheated-on duo!" She intertwined their hands and raised it. "EVERYONE BOW UPON US! TOGETHER WE'RE GONNA RULE THE WORLDDDD!" The trio laughed as she dropped their hands.

Lu Si Cheng bowed as he played along, a mischievous smile creeping into his face. "My lady, what can I get for you?"

"Bring us the most delicious drink there is." She ordered him, hoping he'd get the reference.

"Anything for you, my lady." he winked and left to get drinks.

She kept talking with Lu Yue for a while before Lu Si Cheng came with some bottles of Baijiu, and soon the two boys' succeeded in distracting Jiang Yin, as well as themselves from the world full of work as they enjoyed their night laughing and talking with each other, just like the old times.

Baijiu - A liquor that Chinese people drink often. It's like a Chinese version of soju ig.

A/N: So... this chapter kinda got published before I finished writing and I had to take it down :( And I'm sooo sorry for the late updates.

Enjoy! 💕😊