twenty nine (xxx)

This chapter contains consensual sex but is not part of the regular plotline and is short/filler. Feel free to skip, you're not missing anything.

---------

He brought me to his room, tugging at the bottom of my shirt. "Please.. I really can't hold myself back this time." His voice was low and hot. His breaths hit against my cooled skin. We normally don't do this, it would be very rare but he's very persistent. He reached a hand down between my legs and rubbed over my clothed self before stopping quickly. "Is this okay?"

I nodded. "Everything with you is okay. I will let you know if it's not." I pulled him down by his shirt and connected his lips to mine, our kiss becoming needy for attention. He touched over again, only enough to make my legs feel incredibly weak. I let out a moan and he smiles into the kiss. Pulling away, he moves his mouth downward, along my jaw, down my neck, collarbone... He moved his hand up touching underneath my shirt.

"You're so warm." He breaths out before lifting my shirt off my body and undoing my pants button. I snake my hands up around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. He smirked as soon as my pants were pulled off and he could feel just how wet I was.

I moaned out his name when he began rubbing me in circles over my panties. My legs spread on instinct and my hips thrusted. He mumbled something incoherent, probably about his own problem. His fingers played with the hem of my panties, but when he removed his touch to fondle my boobs, I felt aches for his fingers to move inside of me.

He removed the bra a bit ago and played with them a bit before returning to what he was doing before. I moaned again once his finger touched me and pressed against my slick pussy. He removed his fingers from my slickness, then my panties from my body. I was completely naked and undone in his bed, yet he still wore everything.

He could not be comfortable- "AHH~!" His tongue entered me, and licked me up. "Sh-Shane~!!!" My breaths were short and my body was hot. I bucked my hips against his face and he was still licking, reaching me deep. When I came shortly after, he licked it all up, but there was still a problem. He didn't look satisfied in the slightest. Like, he was satisfied, but his dick still looked hard and stiff.

I drowsily crawled over to him and grabbed his crotch, rubbing it over his clothes. He looked like he was about to collapse under my touch. He breathed out a "fuck" and I pulled him into the bed, playing his the hem of his shirt before removing it entirely. I played his his chest a bit, pinching the nips to see his reaction. I've never played with him like this before so I wanted to see. He's completely submissive, looking away shyly.

I move down to his pants and take them off, along with his underwear. I can't take it anymore. I watch it escape, still as stuff as a board. I lick the tip before sticking the whole thing in my mouth. The whole thing fits, barely. It's pushing against the back of my throat. I begin motion and Shane is now the one begging and moaning my name, whimpering to continue going harder and faster. I use my hand a bit to help and he begins shaking a bit.

He's almost at his climax to I begin a bit faster so he can reach his end. When he says he's cumming, I pull off and watch his dick twitch as he cums on his stomach. "That's enough.." he mumbled out, getting up to clean us up. "Come take a bath with me. We can save water." And so I join him.