Part 1 <3

Curiosity killed the cat. She was always taught. but this didn't seem to be the case, well not for Azalea. being curious started an extraordinary chain of events.

Chapter 1. 

 Azalea 

Mother raised her voice at me again whilst wrestling me into a short, pink, floral-patterned dress. She's getting me 'Glammed up' for a date with Cliff Lawson, a stuck-up, overly confident centaur that I have the displeasure to be forced into a marriage with. 

Honestly, he doesn't even look good, he's just a rich snob who cares about nothing but money and how many women he manages to get, like all the others. 

After an ungodly amount of shoving I was finally fully in the dress two sizes too small and mother proceeded to complain, I don't exactly know what she was complaining about, I wasn't listening, my full attention was set on the mesmerizing tune coming from the outstretched sand and I couldn't locate the source of the sound, yet I was drawn to its melody.

"Azalea are you even listening" Mother yapped Making me snap back to reality I shake my head trying to recall what was said just a few seconds ago.

 "I'm so-" I began "Don't bother," she says cutting me off. Sometimes I hate my mother, but she created me so I have to love her but she makes it really hard. 

"Time to begin your make-up" She blurts enthusiastically interrupting my thoughts. she pulls me into a chair and starts setting up the countless bags of top of the line make-up, I personally dislike most make-up, as it's itchy and messy but my mother seems to love it so she loads me up with it "Now you look half decent" She mumbles under her breath only loud enough for me to hear being right under her and suddenly she pulled out a sapphire hairbrush and began ripping out my hair with it. 

If I'm honest it was extremely awkward and extremely painful but I had to sit in silence even showing a little bit of emotion would get me yelled at. After a while my hair was complete. 

What had felt like eternity turned out to just be 2 hours. 

Two hours wasted. 

"Don't forget, Cliff will be here in 20 minutes, be ready!"

Word Count: 381 <3