Chapter 3 <3

Bonnie

The siren sang her 'melody' again, it began to overwhelm me. How can she be older than me, yet worse at singing than a two-year-old! My ears even started to hurt at the horrific screeching that was my sister. "BONNIE?" I snapped her head around to find who called me. 

"BONNIIEEEE?" The voice called again, it was my brother. The high-pitched male voice made it easy to make out who it was.

"YES?" I groaned sweeping my body around the empty [barely] unfurnished underwater cave.

"On our lookout trip, we saw an elf." One of my brothers popped his dripping head into the... mostly dry cave. 

"No, before you ask she hasn't improved." I interrupted him in a loud whisper. Two other heads popped in as my brothers slid into the cave shaking rid of water and turning human faster. "I can tell... It's like screaming- but put in a jar." Stone mumbled flicking water off his grey arm fins.

"I can HEAR YOU," Lilac yelled from the tunnel and appeared in the cave. "My singing is at LEAST better than Bonnie's" Lilac leaned on the tunnel's exit arch. 

"Hey!" I began to speak but Lilac was talking over me. "It's not even signing it's more so crying." Lilac teased me with a chuckle. Koi sighed and frowned at me, or Lilac, maybe- Algae? Perhaps it was Stone's hard glare- I couldn't tell- I shoved the feeling away. 

"Ughhhh Bonnie-" Koi and Algae whined in unison- Those two were trouble "Maybe they should be twins, not us!" Stone and I would joke sometimes.  "What is it?" I groaned- trying to force my eyes away from Lilac fleeing down the tunnel. 

"Hungary. Lilac can't catch food."  Algae said bluntly, he did that when he was 'too tired' to speak. "What do you want me to do- Go out myself?-" I started then stopped as Stone, Koi and Algae gave me a 'Yes that's basically what they were asking you squid-brain' look. Which I sighed at "Fineeee. I'll come back soon" I smiled at my brothers and leaped into the water, the sensation of my fins and tail appearing when I touched the water. . .

Never got old.  

A/N - Abby

SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MAIYA WAS BUSY AND SO WAS I- Anyways- I hope you all enjoyed that part ^^"