Part 2 <3

Chapter 2

Azalea 

Cliff was here. Exactly on time, honestly, he seemed like the person to be late but no he was right on time, I must give him credit for that. My pink floral dress made me feel claustrophobic and wanted to throw up at the sight of Cliff. "Welcome Welcome! This is Cliff." Mother violently pushed me forward making me fall onto Cliff. I muttered angrily, pulling myself away. 

He began to boast and talk about everything he did. When mother left the room and two waiters came in, putting two fancy lobsters in front of us. "No thank you," I said while pushing the lobster away with a disgusted look on my face. I don't like fish, in fact- I hate it.  "so what type of men are you into then?" Cliff says expecting me to go 'Of course, your so hot Cliff date me!' but I decided to say "Not you" Which as expected did not end well "So why did you agree to come on this date?" he asked sounding half curious, I hesitate for a second but blurt out without thinking "I'm not here out of choice, how do you think the royal system works? Do we just get to choose who we date? No. we just get married off to some rich snob." He genuinely looked hurt, I tried to hold in a laugh. We sat in silence for a bit. Mother bursts in breaking the tension "So how are you getting along?" She asks, I shrug "It's going amazing Ma'am," Cliff says in his stuck-up rich boy voice. [Eyeroll] "Is Azalea being stubborn? Not eating her food?" The thing is mother knows I hate seafood so picking lobster was probably the dumbest thing she could have done, actually now thinking about it she probably set it up for this to happen knowing I wouldn't eat. 

"I'm sure she'll come around." Mother said waving her hand up and down. "Pandora, Sweetheart~" Warren. My step-dad burst in, partly in song. "Are you bothering Azalea?" He slid next to her putting his left arm around her hip, Mother just rolled her eyes sighing. "Come on, let's leave her be." He glared at me with a smile. "Thank you Cliff for paying, Azalea just doesn't like seafood." Warren walked off with Mother. 

I don't dislike nor like Warren, I mean he's almost always on my side rather than my mother's. But he replaced my father like it was basically nothing. Plus he doesn't even compare to my father. I guess what I'm trying to say is Warren is nothing compared to my father...

And he'll never be.

A/N! We'll be changing it from "Part _" to "Chapter_" after this Chapter. Thank you!

Word Count: 455