Chapter 2 (Rewritten)

________________________________________________________________________________

that night of prince philip's aftermath of party, the fairies were told to take care of him. however, they cannot use magic.

"seriously? this is the cottage where we will be living for the next 15 years?" said kyle while holding philip.

"now, the queen said to not use any magic." stan wasn't sad about this problem.

"I will be taking the wands"

and an argument broke down. jeez, they don't really get along.

after that, they disguised themselves as human and even named philip pip, perhaps they hated him for crying everytime.

they were not experienced with taking care of a human baby. they would neglect him everyday except for kenny, he would frequently look after him like an actual responsible parent.

~6 years later~

"your telling me you lost pip?!" kyle yelled at cartman. yes. another argument.

anyways, while pip was exploring around the forest, he meets with a lot of animals who were following him around. he talks to them like a maniac. 

after some time, the animals mysteriously ran away. pip looked behind him to see a mysterious boy lurking under the trees. pip could barely see the silhouette of the person.

pip simply smiled at the boy.

"hi! I really mean no harm, but I would like to why not come out of the shadows?"

the boy didn't respond. he just stared with his red eyes.

"my name is pip! what's yours?" pip spoke up.

"damien" he heard.

"its a pleasure to meet you damien! I hate to really ask again but can you please get out of the shadows?"

this time, damien stepped out of the shadows.

pip was really curious. who is this kid? what was he doing here all alone?

"what are you doing here all alone?" asked pip.

"shouldn't I ask you the same question?" replied damien.

"well... do you want to be friends?" pip asked another question and damien didn't know what to answer so he just simply said yes.

after a long talk, they became great friends and damien had the weird feeling like in literally every love story. literally.

when one of pip's caretakers kenny found him, pip had to leave. they both said goodbye and on the way home, pip talked about what happened when he was lost and kenny pretended to care.

while with damien, he was just on earth to roam around until his dad told him to come back to hell. just like pip, damien told his dad about him. and lets just say, satan didn't know that it was the kid he cursed a long time ago.

__________________________________________________________________________________

just to be clear, damien is a month older than pip in this fanfic.

he is canonically younger by a month. pip's birthday was on may 12th while damien's probably on june. I forgot.

this was unnecessary to add but yeah.