Chapter 5

Meanwhile with Damien...

"father! father!"

satan could hear the sound of his son from a far. the king of hell was very sick. probably for having sex with demons that eventually turned him sick. doesn't make sense but bare with me.

he then sees damien smiling.

"I've found my king. he agreed to rule aside me.."

"that's great, what's his name"

"his name was phillip pirrup but he usually goes by pip"

satan froze. he remembered the exact same baby he cursed.

"what's wrong father? am I supposed to find another person to rule aside with?"

"nothing, damien I think it is time to tell you..."

satan explained his terrible curse that he laid to pip.

damien didn't say anything, he simply went out of his room.

at the same time but different place. both pip and damien contemplated about the same thing. damien had another idea.

he was going to be the true love's kiss! he decided to sneak out of the castle. he started packing stuff since pip's 16th birthday is the next day so he had to rush to whateverthefuckthekingdom'snameis 

Meanwhile with Pip...

Pip arrived to the city all bruised and was bleeding due to his adventures to get to the castle.

the others recognized him so they reported him to the king. once again, bare with me.

he then got inside still in pain. his father decided to lock him up in his room. this calls for some daddy issues.

Pip didn't really worry about it. his birthday was just tomorrow so he had to wait. he didn't get the times correctly.

Meanwhile with the four fairies...

"We have to find pip! before the king kills us!" stan said flying as they finally had their wands.

"I told you we should've beaten him up! now that bitch put us in trouble!"

"shut up cartman!"

kenny on the other hand was relieved that he finally can fly and have sex with a snail.

they all rushed as the it was almost dawn.

meanwhile damien was riding a horse to the palace to save him. he knows that he could teleport but he wanted to make things like it was in the movie.

but it was already too late... 

you already know what is gonna happen so I am not gonna write a chapter 6.

one of the walls open to reveal a green glowing thingy as pip was hypnotized by this thing.

he followed it like a dog trying to get it's treat.

on the way, he tripped and fell down but he didn't stop following it. nothing was stopping him from getting pricked and get kissed with no consent.

he eventually reached where one of the spinning wheels were in. he then touched the sharp as he fell into deep slumber.

_____________________________________________

SIKE. I am gonna add a chapter 6 cause I want it to be a special chapter for you all. after that chapter is released, please go touch some grass. I should probs also do it too.