Chapter 6

Pip fell into deep slumber as the news spread like wild fire. pip was then placed on his bed with a rose on his chest as his hands were holding it. it was a terrible day for everyone.

but do not give up! hope is still here!

damien finally got inside of the castle, he just had to beat up a couple of guards and done.

however, damien was still a pussy. he started to overthink.

what if he is not the true love? he decided to atleast try.

the four fairies were guarding pip's room as punishment

"I wish we never arrived at his birthday party" one of them muttered quietly.

damien arrived as they took out their wands. ooohh. this is going to be an interesting battle.

"are you here to see pip?" kyle asked

damien simply nodded.

they let him inside pip's room to fucking kiss pip without consent. they considered this as payback.

damien looked at the corpse in front of him. he felt a certain disgust kissing a body that is asleep.

he did it anyway. weirdo.

Pip then was awoken as he smiled. the four fairies decided to see what was happening and they saw that they were getting along.

pip's parents welcomed damien with open arms. they knew that he was the prince of hell but they both didn't care. Poor crybaby.

years later when they turned 20, damien's father died and eventually they both ruled hell with each other.

they adopted a little girl and called her Ophelia.

the four fairies lived peacefully at south park.

 kenny married a man named leopold who everyone calls butters. and yes, he did fuck a snail

stan's an alcoholic.

kyle deals with bullshit that will probs be another story.

cartman started a war between goths and vampires that will also be another story for someday.

oh and what happened to satan's wife? she simply threw satan's ashes in a river and decided to teach ophelia some magic tricks.

overall, they all lived "happily" ever after~

~the end~

(I know how short this is but maybe one day I will rewrite this as a whole new book. thank you for reading this story)