Chapter 3 (rewritten)

(yeah I forgot this book existed and I hate it. I decided to change the writing style in this chapter. also, sorry if it seems that everything is rushed. I suck at writing)

some years later, pip turned 15 and almost 16. he woke up to the sound downstairs, I wonder what they are doing? are they planning him a surprise? 

meanwhile with the four men who were trying to prepare for his almost like death. they were also trying to to cover up some stuff.

"we should make it blue!"

"no, we should make it red!"

as cartman and kyle continued their ridiculous fighting, pip went "straight" to the annoying bickering of two.

what are you guys doing?" pip questioned.

"nothing! please go get us some berries as we try to "prepare" your birthday" Kenny answered.

Pip's pov

well wasn't that just strange. since my 16th birthday is coming up, I am guessing they are preparing for it. 

hmm, strange how animals follow me around like I'm their mother.

I still cannot find berries and I think I'm getting lost. I suddenly heard some noises from behind me. I looked at the direction of it.

I lent him a hand as I tried to help him.

"I feel like we met before" I said as he accepted my hand.

"did we? or are you familiar with a kid named damien?" I was shocked that it was the same guy I met years ago.

"well long time no see! what are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"I prefer not to tell you. now, what are YOU doing here?" he replied.

"I am just looking for some berries, will you help me find some?"

"yeah sure, I have nothing else to do anyway." He said. 

why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach, did I eat one?

time skip 

as we were picking some berries, I noticed a castle miles away. I can still see it from a far though.

"oh how I wish I could live there." I said to myself as I walked then sat on the cliff. at some point someone would push me off. I am sure it isn't damien, right? RIGHT?

"why do you wish to live there though?" I heard a voice beside me.

"I don't know, I just wanna see what is beyond this forest" I answered. has he been there or does he live there? 

come to think of it, he almost never said anything about himself when we were kids.

"by the way, have you been there before?" I questioned looking at him. "nope" I looked back at the castle. its nice being with him. I feel like a weird fangirl who suddenly fell in love with someone they just met. except it isn't. ( I am so sorry of the sudden  "love at first sight")

I looked at the basket that is filled with many grapes. guess team work makes the dream work?

"I got to go, it was nice having a little reunion" I smiled at him and then walked away. I will treasure this memory for now.

_____________________________________________________________________

by the time this is being written, it is currently suicide prevention if you ever need help you can tell someone you trust or if you are someone who doesn't trust anyone like me, you can simply vent here if you want. if you dont do either of it, then whatever you are going through, I hope you can learn ways to cope with it or even find yourself having a relaxing day. I am also sorry for a short chapter.