making myself seem annoying but this is also for awareness

Woohooo. I might continue writing but its not related to south park but anyway, free palestine.

I do not know much about history but this is what people said and Idk if I worded it correctly.

back in 1948, jews were welcomed in palestine after world war 2. it was a tragedy for them and I'm happy they got through it but however, that doesn't mean you can torture others.

Palestine was the home of the jews, christians and muslims. however, Israel has bad intentions and started kicking them out of their houses. many were then homeless. Israel started expanding more and more taking over the land.

however this year, Hamas, a resistance led by the muslims that started in 1987 got a little land back. however, due to the stupidity of many people, they supported israel. for what? have they not realized back in 2018, it was the highest number of palestinians killed? more than a million palestinians were killed.

if you live in the US, did you know the taxes you pay goes to Israel? all your hardworking money goes for the genocide for a country that is trying to protect themselves.
people claim that palestinians beheaded babies. that is in fact not true. those were AI generated images. THEY WOULD GO THAT FAR INTO TELLING PEOPLE LIES. on tik tok, an israeli mocked palestine for not having water.

did you know that palestine's water, food supplies have been cut? did you also know they used an illegal bomb that was banned in war too? the thing is, it was launched in a city where the majority are CHILDREN.

when palestine does something to defend themselves, they would baby israel for it. it sucks for them because just imagine a crying mother realizing no one will take their side. a mother was dragged away from her son's graveyard to turn into an amusement park.

a child got arrested for slapping an israeli soldier after he killed her cousin.

in gaza, israel told them to leave the place because it will get bombed and they should move to the south when they were too busy finding their families in the rubble, taking care of injured people and suffering from starvation.

when they reached the south, it was a trap and thus, they bombed the south too.

yet, the entire world focused on palestine. they were blind for almost a century. this genocide had been going on for 70 YEARS.

recently, they bombed the only hospital. they cannot defend themselves anymore. no food or water supplies, no medical help and no army. nothing. the world will never focus on this.

when I said that a kid got arrested for slapping a soldier, did you know her name? it was ahed tamimi. did you know some people thought she was ukrainian? they thought it was a brave ukrainian child fighting against a russian soldier. once the truth was one, did you know what they did? they said she deserved it.

so what makes palestinians deserve it? what makes a child deserve it? what makes a nation deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth? they absolutely did nothing to deserve it. they welcomed the israelis to their homes.

 they welcomed the israelis to their homes

(image above is among proof. Idk if its true but proof or without, the majority of palestine are muslims and they know how to welcome people.)

do not be brainwashed by media. most politicians in the us are Zionists.

this will be the part to debunk myths said about palestinians doing something bad. you might get annoyed but please listen. I absolutely do not support a genocide. I support ukraine, suffering israelis and many more countries at war.

palestinians beheading babies:
like I said, those were AI generated. there a bunch of palestinian children suffering and I will send one of them below later.

link: https://www.tiktok.com/@muslim/video/7290982766970293550?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7256068827414545928

hamas attacking civilians and tourists:
while this is true, it is a resistance. plus, in the videos of them kidnapping them, there are people refusing this act saying it isnt the true way of being a muslim. did you know that in islam, it is prohibited to kill children, women, people not part taking in the war and only focusing on the enemies too? it is also prohibited to harm nature in war. that being said, since Hamas is basically an islamic resistance, some will disagree with these acts.

another thing is, you cant say that they are both in the wrong and they should be reunited with one another. you do realize its a genocide. palestinians are fighting back against them since they have no choice. sadly, they can't. 

feel free to find this annoying. but please, do not say palestinians are liars for it. children should never hear the sounds of missiles getting launched. 54% of palestine are children.
(was nervous to send this too but I will not regret it either way)

twitter thread talking about palestine:
https://twitter.com/gldenyears/status/1711412252442587476