PROLOGUE

A red flower bloomed wherever his lips touched. Haa. Every time a hot sensation surged, I swayed in the unbearable heat and stroked his hard back and shoulders.

"Ha, ah!"

As he lowered his head between my legs and licked up the secret gap with his tongue, I trembled like a fish being thrown out of the water.

The moment he raised his teeth and stimulated the swollen bud, the inside of my thighs became hot as if a fire had started, and liquid flowed out.

I was stunned by the dizzying sensation of a thrilling ringing.

"Ha, Drake...."

As he swallowed the tender flesh with a sound, I began to crave the thirst of burning desire.

"Heung, stop ...."

It was a signal to stop playing around and come inside of me. I could not properly spit it out, so I twisted my body and begged, but he slyly teased me with his tongue. He was waiting until I poured out lewd pleas directly from my mouth.

His fingers, slowly went through the bushes, slid into the wet entrance. His tongue stimulated the clitoris while he fingered my inner walls, causing my eyes to go white and my head to go blank.

The intense shudder from the sensitive flesh gave me goosebumps and put my body on edge.

"I want you. Come inside me right now."

At my words of surrender, his face, covered in love fluids, finally fell from between my legs.

"That's what I wanted too."

The tip of his lips curled with a mischievous smile.

He stood up and sat down between my legs.

The first things that came into my lowered field of view were the straight but wide shoulders, the abs with delicate muscles, the external obliques on the flanks and the V-shaped pubic muscle.

While appreciating his beautiful body, I swallowed my breath as I watched his cock twitching while sitting close to my stomach.

The bulging penis was tightly swollen, as if it would burst at any moment. Every time I looked at it, I felt like it was a size that I couldn't get used to. Because of that, I tightened my lower stomach.

Grasping my pelvis with one hand and the post with the other, he gently rubbed it between my cracks.

"Ha, hurry...."

Still teasing me with his movements, I exhaled harshly and urged him.

The blunt tip parted through the wet entrance little by little.

"Heu...."

A warm breath leaked out between my gaping lips as I felt the pressure coming in.

He slowly dug in and out, and then, clap! he pushed his body in, and my body shook violently at the same time.

A deep feeling of pleasure rushed into the narrow, hot inner wall. As the bond deepened, the longing for him only grew stronger.

"Little bit more...."

With my head tilted up, I grabbed his firm arm and whispered pleasingly.

Accelerating in an instant, he slammed his back so hard that his balls were pressed against me.

Slap slap, with the sound of bare skin clashing, the two legs wide apart trembled helplessly. My mouth was dry at the dizzying sensation that I couldn't come to my senses.

I had no time to moisten my dry lips and fell into terrible pleasure. He gritted his teeth and let out a wild exclamation.

Puck, puck, puck, puck!

He pushed me like a raging wave, put my legs on his shoulders, and slammed his back.

With my body half-folded, I moaned, ugh, ugh. Wrinkles formed between his straight forehead, and sweat dripped down his forehead.

"Ah, ha!"

"Haa, heut."

The only resounding in the quiet room was the sound of rough breathing and the obscene noises of skin hitting each other.

When we frantically coveted each other's bodies, it felt as if we were alone in the world.

"Ahhh, ah!"

I, who reached the climax first, exhaled and grabbed his arms tightly. Unlike me, who had lost all the strength of my body, he was still sprinting at the speed of a beast.

The hot flesh dug into the inner wall tightened by convulsions and repeatedly escaped.

"Heut!"

He slammed his back with all his might, and fell over my body like he was about to collapse. He didn't move, but his alter ego remained in me, boasting a dignified prowess.

"Haa, Anastasia...."

I gently caressed his back, exhaling harshly.

However, the name that came through his lips was still unfamiliar.

This was because I was called Kim Jin-young for 31 years.

So who is Anastasia?

She is famous enough that no one in the world does not know her, but a woman people do not remember the name of, in children's books.

She was Cinderella's step-sister.