𝟎𝟎𝟐 ・𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

IT WAS FILLED WITH SILENCE INSIDE THE INTERVIEWING ROOM. It was just you, two chairs, a notebook and pen. You checked your watch, he was ten minutes late. You mostly spent these ten minutes thinking of interview questions and how you would layout your paper until..

The door opened suddenly.

"Sorry for him being late." Apologized Mr. Aizawa, you noticed Bakugou next to him was wrapped up in Mr. Aizawa's combat scarf thing.

"Oh! It's fine Mr. Aizawa, there's no need for apologies." You replied, the sheer look on Bakugou's face was one to absolutely die for.

Mr. Aizawa led Bakugou inside the room and let him go. You could tell he was obviously pissed at...something? Probably the fact that Mr. Aizawa dragged him here with his scarf, or was he angry because of embarrassment? You couldn't really tell. After all, he was almost- no, not almost- always angry at something or other.

"Let's just get this shit over with." Said Bakugou as he sat down on the opposing seat.

"Just so you know and all, everything you say as answer will be used and some of them as direct quotes, so, I wouldn't say anything dumb If I were you." You warned the blonde pro hero in training.

"Whatever." he could've just nodded or something..

"Let's get started, what motivated you to join U.A. High?" You were actually curious about this, you couldn't really come up with a reason yourself other than it's the best hero school.

"If I wanna be the best hero, I gotta go to the best school, it's just common sense."

Ah, I see. He must have a better reason than that right? Eh, if I pester him, there's a good chance he'll storm out. Looks like I'll just have to deal with that answer for now.

"What's the dumb camera for?"

Oh, that. You were supposed to turn on the camera and video equipment so that you could record it, but you ultimately forgot. This is really embarrassing... You got up and adjusted the microphone so that it could pick up his voice, even though he was obviously irritated by a simple action you had to do, you continued adjusting the equipment before finally turning the camera on.

Should I repeat the question? What if he lashes out or something? What if he just stays silent? Am I even allowed to redo the recording?

You had to quickly stop your thoughts so you wouldn't waste more time and simply went with not repeating the question.

"What inspired you to say that...." Your mind drifted off back to his absolutely shit speech, "worse than average speech?"

"IT WAS NOT WORSE THAN AVERAGE!! IT WAS THE DAMN TRUTH!!"

My eardrums might burst if he keeps at this volume...

"Please answer the question..Mr. Bakugou.."

"I only said the damn truth! I won in the end didn't I?!" He replied with a smirk on his face. He must love being above others, not sure the exact reason why though...

"Alright next question, how did it feel to be at the U.A. Sports Festival? Were you nervous?"

It was obvious what he was going to say, probably something along the lines of: "I wasn't nervous at all! If any extra was scared it just means they aren't strong enough!" It was what you expected from how he acted, at least, how you saw him act.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I wasn't nervous! If you're scared from a few eyes on you, then you're just a pussy!" He answered with absolute confidence that he was in the right, I mean, when did he really think he wasn't? He was Bakugou Katsuki after all.

"How is it like here at UA, especially after the recent USJ attack?" You remembered how the 1-A Class Representative answered this question, something along the lines of "I perfectly side with the fact that UA's security is... something something good." You wondered how the hotheaded ash-blonde would respond to a question like this.

"Other then the shitty extras," did he really have to refer to his class mates as extras? "It's alright, it's the damn number one school in the country, a gang of dumb thugs isn't gonna let them down."

You took a moment to assess his response, what you gathered was that he had a lot of confidence in UA's security and protection, but the fact that he was referring to the League of Villains as a 'gang of dumb thugs' would definitely be an understatement, but would he really underestimate them? I mean, from his battle against Uraraka Ochaco, it would be an entirely different case if yo-

"Earth to interview bitch?"

Shit, you had went on another internal tangent again.

"Ah, apologies, I was just assessing your answer."

He opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by the bell ringing, signaling that classes would resume and that your interview time was over. You got up and turned off the video recorder.

"It was a pleasure to begin my interview with you," No the hell it wasn't "It will happen again tomorrow at the same time, please don't make Mr. Aizawa bring you here by force again."

"Don't tell me what to do, woman!"

Did he just call me woman? Something other than bitch or just another plain insult? Holy shit, you did not think he was actually capable of addressing you sort of normally for once.

I should buy a lottery ticket.

A/N: And that's a wrap! I'm so so so sorry I couldn't upload for like..... 3 weeks? I promise I'll make it up to you all after my finals are over since the term is gonna be over by then. Here's a few updates: Number one, elocutions went better than expected! I got second place :) Number two, my science test was good, it was mostly just a copy of the worksheets. Anyways, I have my English Final tomorrow and more every single day until 20th June, wish me luck! I'll upload a chapter for every Monday I missed in my holiday, and that's a promise! Author out!