Clearing Things Up (A/N)

I changed the MC's backstory like mid-way through as I got more interested in writing a fic and I've tried changing all the old chapters to be more consistent, if you're still confused, here's the MC's backstory that will hopefully go unchanged:

(Y/n) is fifteen/sixteen (depending on the birthday you gave them). Once they were young, their parents divorced because they're mom fell out of love, obviously telling your kids that you're getting a divorce isn't exactly an easy thing, they opted to simply say that (Y/n)'s mom left to pursue her dreams abroad. (Y/n) still hasn't accepted the fact they're parents divorced, but they're brother has.

Around 5-6 years ago, (Y/n)'s father was put into a mental hospital, this is because he kept having intense hallucinations that his wife was there, when of course, she wasn't.

(Y/n) now lives with they're older brother (L/n) Yamato.

In the chapter where (Y/n) opens up to Bakugou, they give a more simpler explanation, half because they haven't accepted it yet, half because they don't want to be an emotional burden.

I'm extremely sorry if you think (Y/n) opened up to Bakugou too fast, I simply did this because I thought that when
(Y/n) got this chance to open up to someone, they took it blindly simply because they wanted someone to talk to this about.

I only currently have like 38 reads on this book, so this apology is basically going to nobody, but I was just thinking about this and thought that I had to upload about it.

I feel so disappointed that I have to give an explanation chapter that's entirely an author's note without being able to make it obvious naturally, hopefully when my writing skills are better, I will eventually.

-Thank you for reading,
Sincerely, impulsivesorrow