𝟎𝟎𝟑・𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

HOME WAS YOUR PLACE OF COMFORT. Despite how depressing it sounds, You genuinely liked being alone. It was just you since your parents had left earlier this month to go on a business trip.

You were sat in the living room, currently binge-watching (f/s) with (f/f) on episode (e/n). You had organized your collection of notes and question list for the paper, if you were correct, it was due only when you had finished with no concrete deadline, but you knew your teachers were definitely expecting it to be finished by next month.

Whilst intently watching (f/s), your phone got a notification. Odd. It was past your friends' bedtimes and you were sure that tomorrow was a Wednesday, meaning school.

You were wrong.

Unsurprisingly, you had been mixing up the days again, tomorrow was in fact Saturday.

You took a look at your phone to find a text from one of your friends, Hikaru Rei.

MESSAGES NOW
Angel from Cloud Nine
(y/n)!!!! are you still up?

You clicked on the notification after typing your password to unlock your phone. You proceeded to spend around 4 minutes typing and deleting a response, you ended up with a simple:

You (10:56 PM):
yes did you need something?

Angel from Cloud Nine (10:57 PM):
omg okay so long story short I met these UA kids while I was on my way home from the café and we exchanged numbers and now we're friends!!!

You (10:58 PM):
cool

Angel from Cloud Nine (10:58 PM):
n e ways,, we made plans to go out tmrw and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with??

Angel from Cloud Nine (10:58 PM):
and before you ask yes kyoyo is coming!!

You immediately checked your calendar to see if you were free tomorrow, turns out that you were. You had two options right now, go and hangout with Hikaru, Kyoko and some UA students or...

do absolutely nothing for another 24 hours.

The latter was tempting. It sounds stupid but it really wasn't, you weren't really a people's person and you didn't want to risk embarrassing yourself in front of not only your friends, but also some UA randoms. You looked back to your phone and saw even more messages you were completely ignoring whilst having an internal conversation with yourself.

Angel from Cloud Nine (11:07 PM):
ALSO ALSO THEY'RE FROM CLASS 1A

Angel from Cloud Nine (11:07 PM):
I THINK

Angel from Cloud Nine (11:07 PM):
PLEASE COME

Angel from Cloud Nine (11:08 PM):
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

You knew some of the students of 1A, you weren't close with any of them but definitely acquaintances. You also knew that none of them were really bad people, excluding Bakugou and his bitch repellent attitude and Mineta, but let's be real, Hikaru is not that dumb.

click
click
click
click

You (10:11 PM):
fine