BIO and Love Interest Options

So here we are, I feel a little bad since I feel like I'm constantly making up new stories and rarely update ones I've written, but I like putting stories here to remind me of them when I get back to my account.

But with that said, I'll keep putting up new stories when I feel like it.

Cause this is my account and I can do whatever I want with it.
_______________________________________

Name:
(Y/N)

Species:
Zonai

Age:
Unspecified

Likes:
Fighting
Food (Almond Tofu especially)
Satori
Master Kohga
Sooga
Training

Dislikes:
Being thought of as weak
Dishonorable fighters
Malice
Ganon

Info:
One day a member of the Yiga clan found an odd little baby in some kind of stasis spell which they broke.

The Yiga soldier than brought the baby back to Master Kohga who was surprised to find the baby had odd markings on his body.

The marks of the Ancient Zonai tribe.

This child was most likely the last member of this tribe, a Warrior race that lived for battle.

This child would be very useful for the Yiga Clan.

Kogha named him (Y/N).

As the child grew, he was trained in both Yiga Combat as well as developing his own techniques.

These techniques are actually ancient Zonai abilities that the child recalled as he grew up somehow.

The child was you.

You became one of the Yiga clan's best warriors surpadsing even Master Kohga in your combat.

Unfortunately you weren't allowed to engage in combat too often but when you turned 18 that changed much to your joy.

Your joy only grew when you saw Link, in action and you grew a great desire to fight him.

You had only 2 dreams, simple ones, to become the strongest and to defeat a great a warrior...or die trying.

Personality:
You are a very enthusiastic and excitable individual, you love animals and you try to be as friendly and polite as you can be.

However you absolutely adore battling and will actively ask people to fight you if you think their strong enough to face you.

You are somewhat naive and lack a few social skills due to your life of training, you never minded though since as a Zonai you only lived to become stronger.

You are a major glutton and will eat any kind of food you get your hands on.

Almond Tofu is your favorite, Mighty Bananas are a very close second since you were raised by Yiga.