BIO: Bonanus

Okay, before I officially begin this story I want to write these Bios and one more thing.

I promise this'll make things a lot easier for me.
_______________________________________

Name:
Bonanus

Species:
Zonai

Age:
Unspecified

Likes:
Water
Sea life
Archeology
Ancient sights
Learning
The Zora
Sidon

Dislikes:
Unnecessary violence
(Y/N) being reckless
Bullies
Lightning

Info:
It was 2 years after you were discovered.

Sooga was out one day and discovered another Zonai Ruin behind a Waterfall.

There he found another baby Zonai in a similar stasis spell that you were in.

So like with you, he brought this other Zonai to the Yiga clan.

There you instantly grew curious about the new Zonai and a connection formed.

As more years went by, you and Bonanus grew as siblings and despite being older than her.

She was often the one that got you out of trouble, she would often scold you for being reckless, in essence she acted like an older sibling despite being younger than you.

As the years progressed Bonanus grew interested in ancient culture, especially the Zonai themselves.

She was curious if there was any other Zonai children kept in stasis like she and you were.

So far she had found none.

Personality:
Bonanus is an extremely intelligent woman with an interest in all forms of ancient culture.

Aside from the Zonai herself she has a particular interest in the Zora tribe and sea life in general.

This is most likely due to her connection to the water element.

Though the Zonai are described as War-like, Bonanus despises unnecessary bloodshed and avoids it whenever possible.

She even breaks up fights between you and other individuals much to your annoyance.

Since you're basically an older bother to her, despite her being annoyed by you she does care deeply about your safety.

She absolutely adores the rain and will take any chance she gets to go out in it.

It's like she switches gears and becomes more childish in the rain, eager to play and have fun.

You really like this side of her and would often join her in the rain.

Much like with you Satori has a friendship with Bonanus and will aid her occasionally

With her fondness for water she even made a pet out of a blue Octomini, a subspecies of Octorok that grow to be the size of Terrako.

She named it Otto, Otto the Octomini after she stole him from a traveler that was about to eat him as they thought he was just a baby Octorok.

Like hell she'd let such a rare species end up in someone's stomach.

Otto the Octomini:

Powers and Abilities:

Bonanus is proficient at Hydromancy (Water Manipulation).

She even has the ability to freeze water into ice similar to what the Sheika slate can do.

She can't freeze large amounts of water though, like an entire lake, maybe a small lake though.

To further her affinity with water, Coral can breathe underwater just fine.

Her weapon of choice is of course a Trident.

Bonanus' Trident:

Bonanus' Trident:

Her skills with a trident are equal or even surpass the Zora Champions and to add to that, she lacks their weakness to electricity.

If you're fighting her underwater, it's pretty much over, the only thing that even has a chance of beating her in her element is a Zora with equal or greater skill.

Like you she has access to a mask that she can summon at any time that enhance her abilities.

Bonanus' mask:

Bonanus' mask:

Once she puts this mask on it begins to constantly rain in the area she's in which gives her a massive advantage.

She can literally turn the raindrops into sharp blades to slice through whoever it's raining on.

She has much better control over her freezing abilities and how much she can freeze has increased.

She can now compress water into solid objects to cut through even steel similar to Greninja's water shuriken, except she can create blades, daggers and other weapons.

Like yours this mask will shatter after some time.

Coral's theme: