Chapter 1:

So, here's Chapter 1 of my Zelda story, let's go.

Now, just to let you know, I'll be starting this story off a good while before Terrako shows up.

Maybe a few weeks or months, maybe a full year, we'll see.
_______________________________________

Hyrule, a thriving kingdom of lush green fields and different races living together in harmony.

Hylians, Gorons, Gerudo, Rito and Zora all lived together in peace.

It has been many years since the Great Calamity has been stopped and aside from taking measures in case it is to return, all seemed right with the world.

Even the Warrior Women of the Gerudo were slightly less intense in this time of peace.

Speaking of which, a rather interesting individual was seen in the Gerudo Desert.

This individual was you.

(Y/N):

What were you doing out here you ask?

You were originally here to train by battling a Molduga, but as you searched for the Sand Fish you found something far more interesting to watch.

The leader of the Gerudo Urbosa was out here teaching a few newer warriors how to battle.

So here you were, watching Urbosa kick the ass of some unfortunate newbie from behind a large rock formation a good distance away.

Let's just say you had a thing for strong women and you absolutely loved watching them show off their strength and skill.

Your eyes were fixated on Urbosa, the Gerudo leader was truly a sight to behold in your opinion.

Urbosa:

Urbosa:

Her muscles, her gracefulness, her skill and power were all just amazing.

Once again, Urbosa had won in a sparring round unsurprisingly.

Oh how you wished to battle her and test your skill, but for now the best you could do is watch.

Suddenly, you heard a pair of footsteps behind you and on instinct you grabbed your spear and pointed it at whoever was approaching.