BIO: Bosacius

Name:Bosacius

Name:
Bosacius

Species:
Mutated Zonai

Age:
Unclear

Likes:
Power
Violence
Fighting
Winning
Killing

Dislikes:
Peace
Weaklings
Hylians
Zora
Rito
Gerudo
Gorons
Koroks
Losing

Info:
During the age of Calamity, Astor, guided by the corrupted Terrako made his way through a long forgotten Zonai Ruin.

There he found a corpse of Zonai that was being preserved by Malice.

Apparently Ganon saw this body as a fitting host, but he had grown so weak  that he couldn't revive anything that wasn't a monster on a blood moon.

Once the corpse was found, the corrupted Terrako enfused the corpse with the Malice from the original timeline as well as the Malice preserving it.

This resulted in the corpse's resurrection...to an extent.

The undead Zonai was completely savage, deranged and battle-obsessed.

On top of that it was completely mutated due to the double dose of Malice resulting in him sprouting an extra pair of arms.

Ganon still was not strong enough to completely possess him yet resulting in his Savage nature.

Until the king of darkness is able to possess his new host it will serve Astor for the time being.

Personality:
Bosacius has the personality of a Savage animal.

He attacks anything he deems a threat  and needs to be kept under a tight leash.

He is all the negative traits of a Zonai amplified to an extreme level.

He gets very excited when up against strong opponents and absolutely refuses to retreat no matter what.

He is a simple creature who only wishes to annihilate everything in his path.

Powers and Abilities:

When it comes to physical strength, Bosacius seems to have no limits.

Unlike you and Bonanus , he uses no weapons and fights bare handed utilizing his sharp Claw-like nails and Devestating blows.

He was even able to pick up a Stone Talus and throw it directly into the Tallest point of hyrule castle with little effort.

Not only is his strength off the charts, but his speed and endurance are ludicrous.

He has an affinity towards lighting and can manipulate the element rather skillfully despite his deranged nature.

His already deadly blows become even more deadly when he coats them with electricity.

He is even able to send down lightning strikes from above and blast out heavy bolts of electricity from each of his 4 hands.

What truly makes him terrifying though is the fact that he is a walking wasteland.

Due to him receiving such a heavy and concentrated amount of Malice, if he stays in an area for too long, the plants and trees in that area begin to wither and die.

Animals become sick and diseased only sentient beings, like Hylians, Rito, Gerudo, Gordon's etc seem to be immune to this.

But that just means he gets to end them personally.

Like you and Bonanus he had access to a mask that enhances his abilities.

Bosacius' Mask:

Once this mask is donned, Bosacius becomes a walking natural disaster.

Each punch he throws sends out a shockwave of force that is powerful enough to break a person's bones.

(A/N: Think like Akaza from Demon Slayer)

This even works with his Claw swipes, each swing sends out a rift of air that can slice nearly anything.

It is constantly cloudy wherever he goes with this mask and within these storm clouds lighting is always striking.

Truly Ganon made a fine choice for his next vessel.

Theme Song: