7

Malivore

Malivore

</3

This morning I sat in the twins room helping Lizzie choose an outfit for her campaign. This was better then testing Landon all day, when Alaric asked me, Josie saved me  and told him I would be helping them while he's gone.  "Josie, focus." Lizzie said before turning to the mirror and proceeds to change the color of her outfit in the reflection. "None of this is working." Lizzie says. "You know, you're not gonna lose the election over an outfit." Josie said. "But you don't want to look like a hobo either." I said and  Josie rolls her eyes and throws a pen at me.

"I'm not worried about losing the election. I'm worried about what I'm going to wear to my victory rally. The outfit makes the speech." Lizzie said and I smiled and walked towards her. "Which is why I'm here. You have nothing to worry about." I say and Lizzie gives me a smile. "How do I look?" She asked. "Maybe a light purple?" I asked and she shrugged before looking at Josie for her opinion. "Maybe you should wear something that shows your fellow witches you're gonna take this seriously. It's a big responsibility." She said.

"This is why I'm perfect for the job. I'm a tastemaker. An influencer. People don't really know what they want until I tell them that they want it. They need me."Lizzie said and my eyes widen slightly and I look at Josie who had her eyes on the floor.

-

I was walking back to the twins room after Lizzie asked to see a pair of my shoes and I walked pass Penelope and the Witches. "Hey , P." I say and she looks up before crossing her arms. "Are you here to get me to drop out too?" She asked. "Yeah, I am. We both know you're only doing this to hurt Lizzie which by the way won't get you on Josie good side." I said and she scoffed.

"You know she's not the right candidate. Plus we both know your only reason your Team Lizzie is because you want point with Josie. Now that's she's single and all." She said and I smirked. "Careful Penelope your jealously is showing. I don't have to win points for her attention when I've already have it. Now I'm gonna say it again nice and slowly for you. Leave Lizzie alone or you'll be picking up your extensions." I smile sweetly before leaving the room.

-

"This is such an honor. It's so nice to know that you all love me as much as I thought you did." Lizzie said rehearsing her speech. "Yeah, maybe don't say that, sweetie." I said. "Hey, Lizzie, before you go too far down the road of victory speeches, I talked to Serena and her goth coven. She said they would vote for you, but they just wanted to make sure that you would allow time off for pagan holidays." Josie says and Lizzie nods before sitting at the end of her bed. "Right." Lizzie says and nods. I hear footsteps behind me and I look over my shoulder and see Rafael and I give him a small smile which he returns.

"Hey, Raf." Jo says. "Hey, Jo." Raf says. "Welcome to the winner's circle." Lizzie says with her famous smile. "How's it going with jackass Jed? I mean do you need any more advice on how to deal with Cro-Magnon alphas?" Josie asked laughing slightly. "That's actually why I'm here." Raf asked looking at Lizzie and I. "Lizzie. Amara." He says smiling and Lizzie smiled brightly back but I crossed my arms I smell a favor about to be asked. "Hey." Lizzie says. "Raf." I say. "You guys got a sec?" He asked.

"I have a lot of sces." Lizzie blurts out and I snort and look at the ground. "I mean...time." Lizzie corrects herself. "The honor council might get to decide if Landon can stay. Emma won't say how she's gonna vote, but I talked to MG, and he's the only Vampire running and he's on board. And because everybody knows that you're gonna get the witch vote, and even though you're not running every one here loves you..." Rafael said and Lizzie cuts him off. "Say no more. I know- We know how much Landon means to you, and We would be happy to help." Lizzie says.

"Wow Lizzie , you really know how to take the words right out of my mouth. But sure Raf." I smiled sarcastically at her before nodding at Rafael. She payed me no attention only looking at the handsome werewolf in front of us. "I mean, all right. Thank you. Seriously." Raf smiles and was on his way out but Lizzie stops him. "If you would, um, be happy to be my date to my birthday on Friday?" She asked and Josie drops her books behind us and that gave me a chance to turn my attention elsewhere.

"You okay?"I asked and she nods with a tight smile. "Yeah, thank you." She says and hands me a book and I put it back on the shelf.  "Are you blackmailing me?" He asked. "No, silly. I'm black-tie'ing you. It's totally different." Lizzie said. "I can't believe she just said that." I says and Josie just shakes her head. "Sure. Whatever." He says and walks out awkwardly but Lizzie was over the moon.

-

"Voting is now closed." Emma says and the room claps. I sit in between the twin on the witch side and I see Penelope wink a Josie before taking her sit."Don't worry about her."I say and she smiled and takes my hand and Lizzie takes my free hand nervously. I know how bad she wants to win so I rub circles against her hand. "Let's get started." Emma says and the first piece of paper fly's out of the box. "The werewolf representative will be...Rafael." She says and the wolves clap.

"So much for not wanting anything to do with the pack." Josie says. "Obviously he's only doing it to have a say in if Landon stays." I say. "I've always wanted to be part of a power couple." Lizzie said not paying attention to what we said. "All right, settle down. Thank you. Next up...The vampire representative will be.." Emma says and MG stands up and I smiled, I voted for him. "Amara." Emma smiles and my eyes widen. "What?" MG and I say.

"Amara Salvatore." Emma says again and the vampires clap and the twins push me up. "Now, you get to be apart of a power couple." I hear Lizzie whispers and I couldn't help but smile at that and the fact that everyone voted for me. "Thanks guys. I won't let you down." I say before sitting back down. I looked at Josie and smirked at her now pink cheeks. "Showtime. How do I look?" She said turn to face me and Josie and grabbing our hands.

"Amazing as always." I say and Josie nods fixing her ponytail. "And the witch representative will be...Josie." Emma said and my eyes widen and Josie looks over and Penelope give her another wink. I smiled at Josie and hug her, Penelope might be a bitch but she's earned a point in my book. "You deserve it." I whispered. I know Lizzie is upset and I'm sorry she didn't get it but I think Josie will be perfect for the job too. I pulled away from Jo and turned to Lizzie to comfort her. "Thank you all for voting. And congratulations to our newly elected representatives." Emma says.

TIKTOK: mywattpadworld11