I Choose You

A/N: This song is beautiful and I just thought it fit the story right now

 Jack POV

I heard her voice and my heart skipped a beat. Maybe I wasn't hallucinating. "Dawn..?" I looked around my room and saw a small glowing light, "whoa-" I felt drawn to this small orb. As her voice rang through my head I hopped out of my window, running after the now flying orb. It was showing me the way to Dawn...at least that's what I think. I suddenly heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around I almost cried, Rowan and everyone else were running with me. "Jack, what is that thing??" I shook my head, "I have no clue but I feel drawn to it-" Arthur laughed and jumped up, "Alright! Following a weird glowing orb into a dark forest, what could go wrong?" Merlin smacked him and Snow giggled.

Regina POV

I paced my basement and waited for the group to arrive. "Don't worry Dawn, you'll see them all soon, and hopefully slaughter them all..." I watched her slam herself against her cage again. I laughed and then I heard a noise outside. My mirror sighed, "I believe that it is them, My Lady.." I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs, leashing Dawn in the process.

Jack POV

We searched the large house, being careful as to not make too much noise. That's when we saw her. "Oh, welcome back you all!" I glared at Regina, "Where is my wife?" Regina cackled and wiped her eye as she let something go, "what a touching reunion! It's a real shame that it has to end... Kill." My eyes widened and I dropped my cloak as I saw her walk up the stairs. "Dawn..." Arthur pushed me as she lunged at me. "Arthur!" He looked at me and helped me up, "you're welcome.." "Yeah, thanks..." I saw him draw his sword and I grabbed his hand, "don't. That's still my wife..." "Right." He sheathed Excalibur and yelled to distract her. "Hey! Dawn!!" I saw her turn but I ran to Merlin and Snow, "someone needs to take care of Regina and that mirror." Merlin nodded and grabbed Snow's hand, "we should be able to take care of the mirror with Hans, Arthur and Rowan should be able to fight Regina, you need to distract Dawn in the meantime..."

We all regrouped behind an overturned table and discussed the plan. That's when I stood up as the rest dispersed for their stations, "Dawn!" She turned towards me and growled, "I guess you feel like some of this is my fault...haha..." I dodged her claws as they swiped at me. "Not letting that happen again-" She then threw the table at me, I quickly rolled out of the way, keeping close to the ground. "Alright, I get it, you're mad, but I need you to calm down." I nearly got swiped by one of the tree roots. I felt my entire body tense up and that's when I realized that Dawn had grabbed me in her giant paw. "Dawn- honey...haha... Please..I- hm."

Merlin POV

This damn mirror, how did she even repair it?! "Snow, duck!!" She kneeled and the root almost hit her. Hans threw his shield and almost hit the mirror but a root swiped it and embedded it inside of a nearby wall. "Damn it! Das war Quatsch! Ich verfehle nie!!" I laughed but quickly yelped as my head was almost taken off of my body. All of a sudden I looked up and saw Rapunzel above the mirror with a frying pan. She smashed the thing and Flynn whooped. "Where did you two come from!?!" Rapunzel laughed, "We saw you guys running and decided to follow, good thing we did too!"

Jack POV

I looked at Dawn as she growled. "Look, I know, you're mad...feeling sick because of basically what we did- I know, it isn't fun... I'm sorry, but it also is kind of your fault-! I love you, Dawn...and whatever you may believe about me not is wrong... You... I love you and I know this may be the last thing you want to hear but...I find this a step we can take together..." I squeezed one of my arms out of her grip and touched her face. For some reason, this made her angrier. Apparently, my words of kindness didn't stick and only went in one ear and out the other. I felt hopeless but then looked at her and glared.

I made my angriest face and scowled as my voice went cold, "Dawn, now you listen to me! Put me down right now! That baby inside of you is not just yours but mine as well and by god, if you don't put me down then I'm through!!" She stopped growling and tilted her head. That's when I noticed that it worked, "That's right and I- uh... I won't love you anymore! Be-because Uhm... you- you're- YOU'RE JUST ACTING LIKE A CHILD!"

I heard her whine as she put me down, "you really would stop loving me?" I looked at her and realized that I said that AFTER she broke Regina's control- "Oh nonono! I was just trying to... No! Dawn... I would never do that to you!" I grabbed her furry hand and smiled, "don't worry...I love you and would never leave you...you're my wife after all and fur or not, you're still my best friend..." She smiled and hugged me, I felt one of my ribs crack but I was fine.

Regina POV

My plan was failing, I felt my world shatter, "No!! You all can't do this to me!!" I saw a flash of light and there was the ghost of my sister, "Rose! You- YOU!!!" She glared at me, "Regina, your time is up! You shall pay for your crimes!" I screamed out loud as that stupid Arthur plunged his sword through me, using Rose as a shield to be blocked from my view.

Dawn POV

"I'm sorry, Jack... I didn't mean to- I mean I bit the apple but I just..." Jack looked up at me and smiled, my heartfelt warm inside, "don't worry...we both have been somewhat distant because of the wedding...and I'm also sorry... So, how about me and you travel somewhere together, just us two?" I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder, turning human again. I then pulled off of him and looked up at him. "I love you, Jack..." "I love you too, Dawn..." He kissed me and I felt myself melt into his arms, kissing him back.