The End?

Dawn POV

"That's the story of how your father and I fell in love..." I smiled while looking at my twin boys sitting in front of me and my little girl in my arms. It had been about 7 years since the last time Regina had attacked... I rarely turned into my beast anymore and I felt happier than ever. "Momma...how come you liked papa even though he was an ugly green dwarf?" I giggled and placed my hand on Oliver's head, "your father was charming even if he did look like a horrible little goblin!" "I heard that!!" I giggled again as Jack peeked his head out from the kitchen, "you do realize that the walls are thin?" I nodded and smiled at him, "Yeah, but it doesn't stop me obviously..." He rolled his eyes and walked over to me, "you're such an animal." He pecked my lips and picked up Rose from my arms.

"Who's my special little girl? You are!" Rose giggled and grabbed at Jack's nose and Hugo climbed onto my lap. "Momma...can you tell us another story..?" I smiled at Hugo and brushed his blonde hair from his face, "sorry kiddo, not today... Your uncles are coming over today." Oliver jumped up and ran around, "yay!! Uncle Pino, Noki, and Kio are coming over!!" I giggled and Jack just shook his head, "I will never understand his fascination with those three...but, it's nice to see him happy..." I placed my hand on Jack's arm as I stood up holding Hugo. 

"Hello everybody! We're here!!" Arthur and Red opened the front door, Hans and Aurora following behind. "Arthur, Hans, you made it!" Jack said, putting Rose down to hug the two. I smiled at Red and Aurora, both holding their own singular kids. Merlin and Snow came in with their two children afterward and hugged us both. Then the triplets showed up, causing Oliver to ask them a bunch of questions. I still have yet to figure out how they broke their curses...they aren't married, then again they could have apologized to the fairy princess...

"How's our little inventor?" "Did you make anything new?" "Did you make a new weapon?" I turned when I heard Kio say that and all three of them innocently smiled as Oliver pulled something out of his pocket, I sighed and shook my head. Arthur handed Hugo a small sword, which I immediately confiscated from him. "Arthur! You can't just be handing these to small children!" "Oh relax, he'll be fine!" Rowan opened the door and stepped in, "Hey everyone! I brought presents for the little ones." I watched the 7 little kids run to Rowan as he handed them each something. Jack placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled, "you know...those seven look familiar..." Merlin chuckled and shook his head, "are you implying that they remind you of us when we were that age?" Jack nodded, "look at them...they are so young and they'll be just like us, you watch." Pino, Noki, and Kio looked at each other and laughed, "Yeah, and we won't have a single kid to become us!" "Don't be too sure, we still have Oliver!" "And yet, we have no biological ones..."

I smiled and kissed Jack's hand, things couldn't be happier...