𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Check out chapter 10 If you haven't yet🥰

Kathiravan

"Appa, you took the wrong account book, came here to give you this" I slowly tilt my head back and stare at the girl who is standing right behind me

She is the crazy female!

She peeks at me the moment I gaze at her and her lips parted ever so delicately. "chinnaya!" she mumbles making me smile victoriously.

She is so cute.

I stifle my overflowing satisfaction and set my attention back to the food. Hmm...so she is the daughter of this Raghav uncle.

"Rukmani, keep that book on the couch ma" her dad instructs and I feel her shuffle away as her anklet's sound became distant.

Rukmani! such a lovely name she has.

"Ayya, amma (amma could be used to mention someone whom you respect a lot too) how are you?" Rukku inquires while propelling her way toward us again.

Ah, I'm going to call her Rukku! Sounds wonderful right?

My parents smile widely as they respond to her. "Fine ma," they both said in unison to her.

"Before you ask so! I'm also good." She says rendering my parents glimmer and now it has become overwhelming for me to not turn back and look at her yet again. But my parents and her dad are here....so I stay put, resisting my curiosity.

"Akka...shall we go home!!?" a little guy's voice seep into the house which made all of us skeptical.

"Was that Yadhav?" Raghav uncle qualms with a frown. "Yes appa, he refuted coming inside here because he is scared of ayya" Rukku replies and chuckles.

"Scared of me? Hm..he should be" my dad tells nodding his head with a smile and leaving the table as he is done with his breakfast. Trailing behind him, my mom and Raghav uncle also vacates.

I'm alone with Rukku!

After an instant, when I listen to her anklet sound moving away from me, I promptly stand from my seat and clear my throat gaining her notoriety.

I gaze back at her as she stares at me nervously while fiddling with the rim of her dark green half saree that was drooping on her shoulder. She is fucking gorgeous.

"Intha chirukki maga usira urukki kudika antha murattu payalum vanthu vitanae..."(The monstrous guy had already arrived to melt and slurp up this girl's soul) I imitate her singing with a slight change in the lyrics and laugh as I look at her stunned reaction!

She then gasps slyly and runs out of the house...

Too adorable. Ah.

..................

Sooo...how was it guys?😘