𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Rukmani

The entire day got expired and all I did was just think about chinnaya

The entire day got expired and all I did was just think about chinnaya. How his hands circled my waist...how his lips planted themselves on the corner of my mouth...

While speculating about that, I unintentionally scrape my fingers across the side of my lips and relive the moment when chinnaya kissed me there.

It still tickles.

Smiling to myself, I sit on my bed and divert my eyes to gaze at the beautiful half-moon through my window. The crescent is being surrounded by twinkling stars and I glimmer as I proceed on to seize in its elegance.

Suddenly, the wind initiates to blow heavily, making the one unclosed shutters of the broad and long wooden window to clatter busily.

As I made my way to shut down the window, I can heed to some footsteps outside. Ghost?

I rashly attempt to close off the window as I listen to the footsteps becoming more louder and right when I was about to secure it, I felt someone's hand on mine.

I want to scream, but due to fear, my throat cloggs and I couldn't get anything out of my mouth. "I wanted to see you" a voice murmurs and I'm sure it is chinnnaya!!

He came here at midnight just cause he want to see me!??

"Come inside chinnaya.." I croak out in a whisper and he follows my words as I unlock the sealed shutter wide for him to enter. It has no bars and so it was easy for anyone to jump in. Mostly, I keep it closed though, I don't want some thieves to hop in!

Once chinnaya was in my room, without making much noise, I resume to close back the shutters. I can feel him behind me, and I couldn't turn around to meet his eyes. So I stand still there, even after being done with enclosing the window...

This situation is nerve-wracking.

The ceiling fan swiveling in my room is creating a grinding noise throughout the room, along with it, the heavy wind slapping the trees, bushes, and crops outside is producing a humming sound....entwining with those is my irregular whispers of breathing.

Drawing this moment so much daunting is the one candlelight that spreads yellowish-orange rays across the room. This seems like some wedding night scenes they show in those movies.

Stubble...I felt chinnaya's chin resting on my bare shoulder, his stubbles poking my skin is igniting a spark inside me. My stomach instantly starts to squirm while I sense chinnaya's tight hold on my bare waist.

That was too tight...but I like it...

His other hand was playing with my fingers. "Won't you look at me?" He questions huskily into my ear and I tremble under his hot breath stroking my cheeks.

Something is wrong with me.

Between my legs, in my private spot, I can feel a pulsation. "I will.." I twirl in his grasp and almost had a heart attack as chinnaya's face remains so close to mine, the proximity destroying my innocence.

I deliberately look into his eyes and went unstable on my knees at that exact moment.

Gosh..he is so handsome.

"Give me a kiss" he mumbles above my lips and I blink in ambush. Before I can think or say anything, he touches his lips to mine...

His both hands clench around my waist tighter as he hoists me up from the ground and squeezes my body to the window. I fist my hands, experiencing very strange, yet so pleasurable feelings in my body.

I crash my legs together, as the ache down there gets strengthened, responding to chinnaya's lips moving against mine softly. I try to kiss him back and eventually I start to move my lips in sync with his.

Goosebumps erupt in my body as he bites my lower lip and takes it into his mouth....chewing and slurping on it.

I can't do this...

I squealed audibly at the elation and he left my lower lip after satisfying his hunger. My lips are tingling...oh god!!

"I don't want to go..." he says and presses his index and middle finger over my lips. He lets me down on the floor, but his one hand is still clutching my waist in a rigid grip.

His eyes were dark now. Also, he has this extremely serious expression on his face...one that would make anyone get frightened and I'm no different, I feel nervous and dizzy.

"You have to go chinnaya.." I speak with his finger still against my lips. He nods his head and meanders both digits down my lower lip, prompting it to shake.

"Chinnaya..." I moan slowly as I acknowledge something leaking from down there.

What is that...?

His fingers go lower my chin, down over my neck, and pause at my chest. I will faint now.

Unawarely, he embraces me in a hug and mutters in my ear. "Good night Rukku..." he then smiles at me and retracts back from me.

I miss his touch.

And shortly after that, he was gone, leaving me breathless and speechless.

...............

💓💓💓

How was it guys?🙈