𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Rukmani

Ayoo.

I feel like fainting! He is so close to me and the way he whispers words to calm me down from yelling in terror is only rendering me to get even more anxious.

Unawarely, he then blows air on my earlobe, and my body reacts instantly by shuddering. What is he doing...what If someone sees us like this here! It will lead to worse occurrences in the end.

Afraid of all that, I try to get away from him but as soon as he senses my next move, his hands encircle themselves around my waist and he flushes me against his skin.

I gasp, an oddly good sensation spreading through my body due to his touch. I stare at his face, and my breath hitches as he shuts his eyes for a second, and breath out...before unfolding his eyelids to gaze at mine.

"Where do you think you are going?" He inquires with a stiff expression. "I.. don't know.." his lips curves in a smile at my words. I can't think straight at the moment.

"You don't know?" He implies again and leans close to my face. My heart palpitates, bolstering the blood circulation around my body, thereby stimulating a fluttering impression to glide across the surface of my skin.

This chinnaya is making me crazy!

I seal my eyes when his tip of the nose touches mine. Oh, my god!

He trails his nose over my jaw, and I stifle a tenacious moan that is very close to tumbling out of my mouth. It is too hard not to make sound but I ain't that bold to do it...

"I heard you said positive to marry me" He speaks something while clutching my chin with his fingers. I open my eyes wide to glimpse his face. "What?" I ask in a low tone, my body still experiencing the sparks of his touch.

He chuckles before blurting out, "I don't like to repeat my words" he lifts up his eyebrows and I blink at him naively. I truly couldn't recall what he had said.

"Uh...sorry, I was unable to pay attention to your previous utterances," I say wishing he could understand my situation. However he, on the other hand, initiates to question me again.

"Oh, is there any reasonable justification for your lack of listening?" I frown and shake my head negatively. "So, does that mean you purposely ignored my words? Huh?" He is misinterpreting!

"No, it's cause chinnaya...you..were touching me..." I stammer to my utter dismay and I look down in embarrassment only to get even more bashful upon observing my bosoms being almost transparent. Worse? It's caressing chinnaya's chest!!

I carefully make some gap between our upper bodies and lower myself into the water until my bosoms are submerged. To my fortune, chinnaya also loses his hold, helping me out. Thank god!

"Good reason Rukku...and well, your chinnaya have got to go now" I keep on glancing at his chest, feeling too timid to perk up at him. "D!"
(d- it is used to call females, and it defers in the way it is being used. It might be considered disrespectful in some circumstances. But in this situation, it is used intimately and romantically)

"Chinnaya..." I perk up at him in surprise. None had ever called me that. It makes my gut quiver with butterflies.

"Enna d?" (What?) He smirks, then suddenly kisses the corner of my mouth, and retreats off, leaving me all alone in the pond.

My mouth is still hanging open in disbelief...Oh my god! Chinnaya kissed me...I'm going to die!! Ahh!

..............

How was it guys?🦋♥️