PE Kit

I stood my hands on my hips trying to get my breath back feeling the hot sticky sweat running down from my forehead. My stupid sneakers, My scratchy red shorts with the gold stripe across the bottom, My old white shirt, and My grey zip-up hoodie around me in an attempt to have a shred of comfort given the Slaughterhouse PE kit feels like it's made from sandpaper with dental floss. I gasped for breath attempting to well.... breath.

"Blake! It is not break time!" Cleg yelled to me forcing me to continue running around in the stupid giant circle with everyone else

"I hate running. I hate activity. I just wanna smoke. I just wanna go to bed" I muttered between my gasped breaths "I hate running. I hate Slaughter. I hate Cleg. I hate all of you. I just wanna sleep" I groaned

I glanced across the fields of slaughter glancing over to the other group. I couldn't help but smirk at the view. The Andromeda house was out on the fields too, in little groups playing tennis, hockey and rounders. as well as a rather.... uhhh, Impressive Yoga? stretching? I don't know what it was but all the Andromeda girls in their PE kits's doing these strange positions.

The girl's Kits were always better than ours, They had little trainers, thigh or knee-high socks similar to their usual uniform, and some had little shorts and others little skirts, they had little red vests with the gold lining many of them very tight with the hints of sports bra's below. I Caught a beautiful sight.

Y/n Y/l/n. she's been at slaughter as long as I have and I admit I oftentimes was caught staring in her general direction, she stood in the first row of girls in her little skirt her hair in a tight bun, bending in such a.... ummmm interesting way.

"Fuck" I groaned unable to stop looking

"BLAKE!" Cleg yelled pushing me to the grass

I tried to get my breath back as I lay on the grass.

"Go back to your room"

"I can't... I think I'm gonna die."

"Go. Or I'll have you run four miles every morning for the rest of the week" He says

"I can't move. seriously"

I glanced over and saw y/n she saw my fall and then she dropped to the floor too

"Owww! my ankle! oww!" she complained

"Go non inside y/n rest up," one of the other girls says so she nodded and headed over

"come on, I'll take him back," she says as she took my arm helping me up

"Fine" Cleg sighed

I happily took her hand and we headed back to the changing rooms, and I sat on the little bench.

"You okay Willougby?"

"Yeah. I'm okay" I nodded "Thanks y/n"

"you're welcome."

"Is your ankle okay?"

"I never hurt my ankle, I just didn't want you to get in trouble"

"Ohh. thank you. that's sweet of you"

"I like being sweet to you" she smiled "so. gonna be a while till they all get back"

"Yeah a couple of hours at least," I nodded "What uhh what did you wanna do?"

"I don't know" she giggled "Can you think of something we could do?" she smiled stroking my arm

"Uhh.... well can you?"

"Maybe" she giggled standing between my legs hitching her skirt up flashing her little pink panties "anything you can think to do will?"

"I can" I smirked resting my hands on her hips and tugging her panites off...