Ghoooost!

I giggled as I hid in wills wardrobe waiting patiently he had been in his study room for a good hour now just doing his Latin work, I did my best to make sure I was quite and that I remained hidden. He gave up with his Latin for today shutting off his light and going to the sofa having a little snuff before laying himself down for a nap. It was then I decided to strike.
I slowly pushed open the wardrobe door with a creak but this didn't stir him so I slowly climbed out taking tiny bare steps across his floor moving closer and closer to his resting form looming over his body doing nothing but breathing I poked him causing him to stir so I did it again making him screw up his face angrily but then confused given he was alone and had locked the door.
His eyes jolted open and immediately as he caught eyes on me he screamed
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Ghoooooooost!"
Which made me burst into giggles
"You -y/n!" He yelled
"Hello will" I giggled moving the sheet away to reveal my face but not my body just yet
"You fucking girl you almost made me shit myself!" He complained
"Awww don't you like my spooky ghost?"
"I do but I don't like you sneaking in and again making me shit myself"
"Sorry I just wanted to give you a spook"
"What did you want anyway?"
"To spook"
"I know you. You wouldn't have done all this just to make me jump it doesn't amuse you that much"
"Fine I wanted your opinion"
"On?"
And I threw the sheet on the floor showing him my new little outfit, bra, panties, and even a corset of black lace with red moulded blood drops
"My spooky sexy outfit. I made it for textile class." I smiled
"This couldn't have been shown in a photo?" He asks unable to stop looking
"Well I thought you'd like to look in person will"
"Well. I do. You look sexy. And spooky." He smirked grabbing my waist and pulling me into his lap "as beautiful as that stuff is. I wanna see you without it" he growled kissing me.