The Ice Barracks Of Sparta

I sat in my study room, watching the blizzard of snow that hung over Slaughter, I had texted Willoughby to come, cuddle and watch the snow but he had yet to respond. I heard someone coming down the corridor with a strong loud step. until my door was pushed open revealing Cleg the prefect of Sparta looking very very pissed.

"You. with me. Now." he demanded

"Uhh okay" I nodded getting up grabbing my coat and hurrying along behind him I didn't say a word as I know better than to ask questions as we headed out of the dorms and out onto the field where I saw a large impressive sight, it was a huge fort made of ice and snow with many people inside going about there business "what on earth!"

"Many of the boys have bonded together to build it."

"Okay, what has that got to do with me?"

"Simple. Willougby is the head of this organization"

"Ohh hell no he isn't!"

"Precisely why I fetched you," he says

"WILLOUGBY!" I yelled it echoing across campus

"who goes there?" Wootton asked as he popped his head over the snow defences

"Wootton," I warn

"The lady of the kingdom of andromeda, what is it you seek?"

"Get Will. Now" I ordered

"You wish an audience with the king of cold"

"Wootton! get Willoughby!"

"Yes y/n," he says running off sheepishly and soon enough he arrives at the wall

"Ahh the lady of Andromeda come to swear to us"

"Will, what the hell is going on?"

"The fair kingdom of Sparta was tired of the disrespect from the men of stone so we retired to the outdoors. and have created our own lands. The ice barracks of Sparta!"

"Willoughby. I am very proud of you and the other boys for building this impressive fort-"

"Ice barracks" he correct

"Ice barracks. but the boys are going to freeze"

"We have built our kingdom there will be no issues here" he explained

"Willoughby. come inside. now."

"the great ice barracks of Sparta will -"

"WILLOUGBY BLAKE GO INSIDE NOW!" I yelled "Or so help me I will burn all your Christmas presents"

"All of them?"

"Yes."

"Fine." He sighed cleg quickly took all the boys back inside for their punishments and he simply left Willoughby to me

"Sorry y/n," he says

"inside. now. and no more ice barracks"

"Yes y/n"