NSFW Alphabet

A= Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Unfortunately, there is not much aftercare as you are often having to do it in little places or in his dorm room if his roommate is out, so most of the aftercare is a cuddle and a kiss before one of you runs off back to wherever they were supposed to be.

B= Body Part (their favourite body part of their partners)

Will's Fave place on your body is your butt because he loves looking at you in your little slaughterhouse skirt plus he can grab it when you walk past in the corridor with your books to get your attention.

C= Cum (anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Will likes to watch you swallow it especially if you haven't done anything in a few days so there is a lot to swallow

D= Dirty Secret (pretty self-explanatory)
He wants to go skinny dipping in the lakes on campus so badly! Will desperately wants you to go skinny dipping with him so you can fool around in the lake together in the dark.

E= Experience (how experienced are they?)
Willoughby mildly experienced as he is bisexual so he had plenty of experience with his ex-boyfreind, however less experience with you but he's happy to lean how to use his knowledge in respect to you.

F= Favorite Position
Wills have position is you bent over because you can do it almost anywhere, anywhere with something to lean on you can do it. Against trees, on sofas, on your desk, in the back of the hall and even in the bathroom blocks.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)
Will is very very serious, if he is in the mood it's the most serious thing ever.

H = Hair (gow well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
Nice and groomed but with a soft little snail trail that he goes crazy over if you kiss down it before you start sucking

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)
Wills not to romantic durring sex, but he will make up for it in the rest of your relationship.

J = Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)
Will jerks off whenever your not together even if your not together for an hour or so he will put his hand in his pants to touch and play while he thinks about you even when you are together just watching a movie he'll have his hand on his pants slowly jerking off until he convinces you to replace his hand with your own.

K= Kink (one of more of their kinks)
He loves tieing you up and teasing you

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Against trees in the woods!

M = Motivation (what turns them on/gets them going)
Your little skirt turns him on, he loves watching you walk away in that little slaughterhouse skirt

N = NO (something they wouldn't do/turn offs)

Anything that would hurt you emotionally or physically

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Receiving, before you where Dating he would imagine your mouth as well as sometimes agreeing to do your homework if you sucked him off to completion

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual?)
Fast and rough, he's a horny desperate boy who needs to get himself there quickly

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Quickies atleast three times a day once before breakfast, once durring lunch as once before lights out and then extras between classes I'd you can squeeze them in.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc)
Will happily experiments, anything he can get away with, he likes to take some risks so long as your okay with it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for, how long do they last)
He can go as many rounds as you want him too, his limit as far as you know is eight but your not sure if he can anymore because by then you where done, he can happily outlast you in rounds and they are always a bit mixed for length some days it's an hour sometimes it's ten minutes

T = Toy (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
They have a couple toys, he has a fleshlight and a few little vibrators he's snuck onto campus

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Willoughby is a evil little tease his favourite is to tie you up and edge you till you scream

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make)
Not to loud but he likes to bite.

W = Wild Card (get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
He used to date his old roommate so he was a little unsure how a relationship with a girl would work but as a bisexual boy he was happy to work it out because he liked you so much

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
Will is rather slender but long, groomed but his snail trail and you have rarely ever seen him when not hard as a rock.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
High af

Z = ZZZ (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He never falls asleep after he has to give you some kisses and tell you he likes you