🌅 Morning Treatment

Miyeon woke up in not so typical morning in Minnie's bed, she is not yet living with her because her plan is after graduation she will ask permission from her parents.

anyway, not a typical morning because she woke up early than Minnie who is now sleeping like a baby on her shoulder while her arms are on her waist.

waking up with her makes her heart contented, this is enough for her. Minnie's sweet smell, her warmth, and her small sound while she's sleeping is more than enough,

she gently kisses her on her forehead.

she looks at her phone and it was 6 am in the morning a small groan escaped from her it was too early their class is 9 am, she tried to sleep but she can't go back what possible thing to do this morning? should I cook breakfast for her?

Minnie cooks for her every morning every time she sleeps at her place, yes I cook too but not in the morning because I'm a heavy sleeper so Minnie is the one who cooks, since I wake up this early I want to cook for her

She slowly moved away and remove Minnie's arms, but the latter pulled her again, a silent "whew" from Miyeon, and look again at Minnie who still sleeping, then she tried again but this time she manage to slip away from her.

Miyeon fixes her pillow and blanket
and goes to the bathroom, with small movements she finished preparing herself for school then she went down to the kitchen.

she opens the fridge and gets the eggs, also a pack of mixed chopped veggies, she checks the cabinet, there is spam and sliced bread, she gets that too.

"ok !" Miyeon started, she cut the spam into cubes stir fry it with the mixed chopped veggies she make sure not to make any noise afraid to wake up Minnie upstairs.

then she fries the egg sunny side up then after this she will toast the bread, then it's settled I hope Minnie won't wake up yet.

Minnie half-asleep feels her side, Miyeon is not there, she looks around no one is there, no sound in the bathroom, she reaches for her phone and looks at the time, it's 7 in the morning.

she sat and move at the edge of her bed and wear her purple slippers, she smiled remembering Miyeon who buy this together with her green slippers.

Speaking of Miyeon where is she at this early?

I will check downstairs.. she walks towards her door and opens it, she smells delicious food. Minnie is sure that Miyeon is in the kitchen, then she went down slowly without making any sound.

She smiles when she saw Miyeon busy doing her own in her kitchen, with her hair tied up in a messy bun, already wearing their school uniform, with a green apron over it, what a beautiful view for this morning. She walks slowly to Miyeon who is now cooking the egg,

Minnie hugs her from the back,
"Hmm-- good morning babe"

Miyeon slightly flinched when she wrapped her arms around her, she tilt her head to look at Minnie and peck a kiss on her lips and back her focus on cooking, while Minnie rest her chin on her shoulder watching her.

"good morning baby, did my noise wake you up? it's still early you can go back to sleep I will call you once I'm done"

Miyeon's focus is on frying eggs not mind looking at her Minnie smiled at how Miyeon called her.

If every day is like this she loves waking up with this kind of treatment..

"Nope, I just woke up but your not on my side so I look for you" Miyeon smiled coz Minnie didn't manage to remove her chin on her shoulder that's why she can feel her talking made her bit tickled, she is such a baby.

Miyeon is done with eggs and now toasting bread, Minnie is still hugging her.

"I thought I can finish this before you wake up so I can surprise you" I look at her face, I can see disappointment, she really wants me to be surprised,

Miyeon is done toasting and getting some plates.

"You done?" Minnie asked and she hummed in answer, She turns Miyeon to face her and put her arms on her waist.

"I'm still surprised and touched babe, thank you for this"

she kiss her on the lips Miyeon closed her eyes and kiss back, it was a lazy kiss in the morning like tasting their lips. Minnie put Miyeon's arms on her nape and wrapped her arms around her waist again, then she pulled Miyeon and turn their bodies pressing her on the kitchen counter.

Miyeon won't deny that she likes what Minnie's into, Minnie lifts Miyeon to sit on the table counter not breaking their kiss.

She feels Minnie's hand on the side of her thigh going to her butt. And gently all the way to her back inside of her uniform.

Miyeon felt Minnie's warm hand roaming around her back
"Babe"

She just moan between their kisses
In response, She caresses her back to her waist feeling that gentle squeeze.

"You're so warm, babe"
Minnie whispered

Her lips go down to her neck tilting it to give her access, her tongue is started to pleasure her gliding to her skin sending shivers on her nape.

"Babe, we should stop now"

but she knows if she doesn't stop Minnie she will become her breakfast for sure,

so Miyeon gently pull away from Minnie
And cupped her face.

"babe, our breakfast is ready, remember we have class today."

she pecks a kiss on Minnie before she goes down from the kitchen counter.

Minnie whined following her at the table then she sat on the chair pouting her lips while Miyeon is preparing food. Making her smile.

Miyeon pinched her cheeks,
"babe, eat first ok? then prepare for school" Minnie nodded lazily, how she wishes it was Saturday today

They enjoy their breakfast, Minnie likes the food Miyeon prepared,

"you want to join me, babe?"
Minnie asks Miyeon to join her to take a bath,

"tsk! Kim Minnie!"
Minnie ran upstairs giggling, Miyeon just smile while shaking her head at her girlfriend for being naughty.

Miyeon wash the dishes while waiting for her, then they went to school together.

The end

------------------------

(A/N)
*This part supposedly part of DAHLIA..
but i removed it hahaha"

So I decided to put it here and add some spicy flavor 😋 🔥

:MorphineDrip💊
05/22/22