👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩Cuddle(Part2)👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Cold Saturday Night, rain is pouring heavily outside,

"Love?"

"hmm?"
Minnie is reading a novel book while I'm laying beside her.

I move to crawl over her and place myself in between her arms that both hands holding a book.

I rest my chin on her chest looking at her

Minnie is looking down at me raising her brows.

"Why?"

"I feel cold"

I buried my face between her mounds
I feel her feet caress my legs

I stay for a bit feeling her chest breathing up and down. Minnie turns the page, I heard the paper rustles.

I started kissing her chest even though she was wearing her white Minnie Mouse shirt coupled with my Mickey Mouse shirt that I'm wearing now.

I look up at her and planted kisses on her chin biting it softly. Making her smile, but still, her eyes are on her book. I can melt with that smile honestly.

My hands slowly runs down to her stomach and I yanked her shirt to touch her waist up to her covered mounds. It's just a touch without sexual desire I just want to feel her warm body with mine.

I know my girlfriend gets the message.

I snuggle to the crook of her neck she adjusts her left arm widely to give me space. I stay there and breathe her scent, I swear I will never get tired of it cause it's addicting.

She free her right hand from the book to caress my face, and peck kisses on my forehead, the habit that she does every time she wanted me to feel love, safe, and respected after our lovemaking.

This is what I like about having Minnie as my girlfriend, her self-control is on another level because I never felt sexualized with her touch. I can cuddle her all night and not end to be like two horny teenagers. Yes, we have the kind of moment that sometimes we lose both ourselves and make love until our body becomes languid but a lot of times we can just cuddle and sleep together naked without intercourse happening.

My free hand's finger plays her chin and her lips.

"How was it?"
I'm asking about the novel she's reading

"It's quite good even though I didn't yet finish all"

"Hmm" I nonchalantly hum

I lift my face and kiss her jaw moving to her earlobe. I let my hands move to her back and remove her pink bra from the hook so I can freely caress her cute mounds.

I feel her deep breathing she's enduring it.

Her hands from my face move down to yank my T-shirt and unhooked my bra to fully roam her hands on my back.

"It feels good love, please continue"
I whisper to her.

With Minnie I learn that my love language is physical touch, I love being around her arms and being touched by her. She really soothed me with her touches, attention, and effort because her love language is Acts of service and quality time.

She ask, "It's warm?"

I hummed as an answer

"Owkey"
She said cutely but this time she faced me and peck a kiss on my lips.

"Kiss me again"
I said, and she leans into me so
I grab her head and pulled her again for a deep kiss.

I heard her moan.

We are now sharing slow and lazy kisses. Allowing us to still breathe even our lips are connected.

I slid my hands to her left hand which still has the book, I gently closed it and guide her hand to the side table to let go of the poor book. She used that hand to cup my face to tilt her head and kissed me deeply

A satisfying moan escapes from my mouth. I want this attention, I want this when she's focused on me. I grab her elbow sending her the message that I love what she's doing.

Her hands on my back move inside my shorts, and she gently caresses my Ass then moves again to my naked back.

I moan to her mouth, gosh this is what I love from her.

Then a few mins, I depart my lips from her to hover down my body so I can let my head enter inside her T-shirt and focus on her tummy, not sucking it but giving her feathery kisses up in between her beautiful mounds.

I stay for a sec.

It's cold and I hear the rain outside.
But our bodies are warming with the help of each other's touch and kisses.

I pulled up her T-shirt and put it aside

"We don't need that"
I said naughtily while laying on her nakedness

She smiled and looks at me intently, I hover to face her and rest my body again on her and kissed her. Minnie pulled up to sit on the bed making me straddle her, she removes my T-shirt.

"Sorry Mickey Mouse"
Minnie said to my T-shirt, making me chuck

"crazy!"

"I am"
She held me tight

"Minnie-ahh!!" I shouted because she wrestles me to make me lie in the bed.
She is now on my top,

Minnie dives to my neck and kisses me softly taking her time showering every inch of my skin. I close my eyes feeling Minnie all over my sense while my hand roams around her naked back, I reach for her shorts and pull them off she kicks her shorts out of our bed.

"Sexy," I said

"For your eyes only" She answered

I feel her hot womanhood on my thighs
And I feel how wet she is but she just continues cuddling me.
She really endures this and waited for me to say that I want to do it with her.

I felt Minnie slide her hand to my tummy down to my shorts but I immediately grab her wrist and look at Minnie. Warning her not to.

"Let me just touch you down there Love"
She said kissing my lips.

"No"

"Why, is there any problem?"
she said with a worried face looking at me
Oh my, how this person is so green flag for me? or I am just so In love with her that I only see the good sides of her?

I cupped her face and kiss her
"I'm in Red now Love, sorry.."
then I peck a kiss on her again

"What! Oh, no very wrong timing!" She whines but I know she understands.
She just buried her face in my neck and softly bites me and hugs my naked body.
I chuckled at her cuteness

"Sorry, love"

"It's ok nothing to say sorry love, I'm happy just being like this with you"
I was melted by her thoughtfulness and sweetness

Minnie really initiates communication, we don't have any problem with it because we both communicate while we cuddle or make love not only with this act but even in every aspect of our relationship. She really asks me or I ask her what we want, if I'm comfortable with this, or if I want to have s*x with her, and vice versa.

I didn't regret loving this person, all my fears of having this kind of relationship are worth it.
I'm straight actually before meeting Minnie in my life and I was really afraid of accepting myself that I fell for her. But now I don't want to worry about what is to come because what is more important is both of us together.

I pulled up the comforter to cover our naked body, I just enjoy her warm nakedness while she lay over me.

we just whisper sweet words while we continue our cuddling until we sleep in each other's arms while the rain is pouring heavily outside.

[End]

-----------------

Stay safe luvs!

Sorry for Typo's rough writings again
no proofreading occurs.

: MorphineDrip💊
10/06/22