7

Louis buttoned you Harry's shirt and gave his sides a little tickle when he was done. Harry giggled and put in his sweater.

    "Time to go?" Louis asked.

    Harry nodded once again. He thought about Louis saying he needed more verbal responses, but decided to disobey him, seeing what he would do. He just continued to nod.

    "Can't hear you." Louis said. Harry wanted to die, in a good way. "Yes sir." Harry wanted to say. "I-I'm ready." He said instead.

They went down stairs and got their shoes on. Louis opened the car door for Harry and bowed. "T-Thank you, kind s-s-sir," He giggled. "You're very welcome."

Once they arrived at the mall, Louis turned to the small boy. "Where to first?" He asked.

    Harry pretended to think (as if he hadn't thought about this very question the whole time he was in the car) "I wanna g-go to Starbucks!!" He squealed excitedly.

    Louis cooed at the younger male. "Then we'll go to Starbucks." Louis placed his hand on the small of Harry's back leading him to the little shop.

    "DADDYDADDYDADDY" raced through Harry's mind once again.

    "Hi, what a lovely outfit! What can I get for you two today?" The Starbucks worker beamed. Her name-tag read "Holly" in funky hand writing.

    "I'll have a tall ice caramel macchiato." Louis gestures to Harry, expecting him to answer.

    Harry finished looking at the menu displayed above all their heads and turned his eyes too the brightly smiling employee. "I'll h-have a t-tall pink drink."

    "What great choices! 5.25+3.75, plus taxes, that'll be, 12 dollars and 94 cents. Cash or Card?" She asked, doing the math out loud.

    "Card." Louis said, pulling out his wallet.

    Harry quickly thought on his feet and pulled out a 20 dollar bill, handing it to the lady before Louis could. Louis was shocked.

    "What? I c-can pay, it's only like w-what 12 dollars." Harry said, feeling victorious (YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AFRAID TO PUT YOUR DREAM IN ACTION).

    Louis just rolled his eyes playfully. "Louis for the name."

    "Alright, love birds, come to this second line here and wait for your drinks." Holly said, chuckling at the pairs little interaction.

    Harry flushed and Louis just thanked the lady as he led the red boy to the other line.

    First Harry's pink drink came out, and then Louis' (Louis'?? Louis's?? Louis??😭😭)macchiato.

    "Can i get a s-s-sip?" Harry stuttered out quietly, his head towards the ground in embarrassment. Louis had barely even heard him ask.

"Yeah, sure, Harry." Louis said, a little shocked at the question, judging that Harry got a sweet, fruit inspired drink and Louis got more of a course, coffee one.

    Louis handed the drink to Harry and even more surprisingly, Harry took a sip from the same hole Louis had drank from. (Blu what the hell-)

(for context, this ^^^ you see it has no straw and only one drinking 'hole' and they both drank from it)

    Harry gave the drink back. "No, no, m-mines b-b-better." Harry said, handing Louis the, quite literally, pink drink.

Louis took a sip from the same drinking hole. It was surprisingly good but Louis wasn't a fan of fruity (in da booty, jus like him) sugary drinks.

"Mmm, that is good. Mine is better though." Louis shrugged. Harry just shook his head.

"Do you wanna go to Victoria's Secret first to get it out of the way or save it for later?" Louis asked out of the (Blu. Get it? cuz my names Blu? heeheehee) blue.

Harry blushed a dark red. His panties were very embarrassing to discuss when he was Big, due to the fact they were stereotypically for women.

"I- u-uhm, well- we can... n-now?" Harry stuttered out, catching his tongue now and then as he looked at the ground and walked with inconsistent steps.

Louis stopped walking and turned to the smaller male. "If it makes you uncomfortable, we can just order some online. You don't have to go in there if you don't like."

Harry's mind raced again, "DADDYDADDYDADDY". "I-it's fine, w-w-we can go th-there. I just don't w-want them to b-be mean." Harry said trying to find the words explaining what he wanted.

Louis hold out his hand for Harry to take and they smiled, walking into the Victorias Secret

...
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT FREAKINF UPDATED IN SO LONG!! I've been pretty busy since school is starting up again soon!!! this was a pretty boring chapter I'm so sorry- anyways bye

Song of the day: Atlantis by Seafret