8

It was Harry's first day back at school and people were beyond shocked to see Louis walk in with him.

Harry had decided to wear one of his white button up short sleeve puff sleeve shirts and a hoodie with wings on the back and a heart in the middle. He decided to wear his white skirt as a bottom. But for a change he wore thigh highs. Louis was just wearing a blue Jean flannel a white shirt and skinny jeans. He thought he looked so under dressed compared to Harry.

"Okay, you've got your first hour class without me, but I think Liam is in there with you." Louis explained looking at Harry's schedule that he had already memorized but he didn't want to seem creepy or anything like that.

"I-I know." Harry stuttered out, looking at the floor. He wanted to sink into a hole. He was used to eyes on him, but this was another level. Everywhere he looked, someone was full blown staring. What was it? Was it Louis? Was it the thigh highs? Harry wanted it to stop. They didn't stare when he was with Liam, so he so ecstatic to see the man turn the corner.

He looked back at Louis but his mouth stayed glued shut as he practically ran to Liam.

Liam's eyes flooded with concern as he embraced Harry its a hug.

"What is it? Did Louis hurt you?? I'll fucking kill him!" Liam said, beginning to storm over to Louis. Harry's frail small hands held Liam back.

"No." Is all Harry managed to say. The eyes had stopped following him, he could finally untense. He suddenly felt a pang of guilt for just running away from Louis so abruptly when he didn't do anything but help Harry.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked, glaring at a frozen in shock Louis who just stared with wide eyes back.

    "It's n-not him. The e-e-eyes." Harry blinked, tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't mean to make him feel bad, he just couldn't take the eyes anymore!

    "The eyes? What eyes? Louis' eyes?" Liam asked, scooting a little closer to Harry.

    Harry looked around at all the people that were minding their business now, but he swore they weren't a moment ago. They were all watching him, he couldn't stand being judged.

    "Harry?"

Harry just wanted the floor to open up and swallow him. He wanted to be in Louis' arms, but he knew Louis wouldn't come near him because he thought he'd hurt Harry. Harry wanted to run back to him but he couldn't take the eyes. He decided to run into the bathroom instead. He hoped Liam wouldn't follow him and that Louis would come instead. But no one came.... No one cared....

    Louis didn't know what he'd done wrong. He thought the time he'd spent with Harry was really nice and Harry enjoyed it. Guess he read him wrong. He never wanted something like that to happen to him and Harry. Did he make him that uncomfortable? Harry was so good at hiding it.

    Harry soon ran into the bathroom and Louis didn't dare follow him. What he blew up in his face? What if he made a scene? What if he said something he didn't mean and it hurt Louis? What if he said he never wanted to talk to him ever again? Louis couldn't handle anything like that. He had only known Harry for almost a week now, and he held such a connection with him. More than just liking or maybe even loving him, he felt like he had to be in his life somehow. Why was Louis thinking about himself? Was Harry okay?

He knew that he wasn't because Louis and Harry had first hour together and Harry wasn't there. Then he wasn't at lunch. Then he wasn't he wasn't in PE. Had he slipped? No, Liam was still here. Had he met another stranger like Louis and slipped near them? What if they hurt him?

    It was after PE and Louis had this class with Liam. Even though he knew it wasn't a good idea, he had to ask where Harry was. He approached Liam from behind.

    He tapped him on the shoulder and Liam jumped. "Sorry, mate, didn't mean to startle you, but where's Harry?" Louis asked shakily.

    "Away from your psychotic ass, what the hell did you do to him? Did you try sexual things when he was in little space? I fucking trusted you!" Liam said pushing him backwards.

    "I didn't! I didn't do anything wrong to him, not that I think... he had a great time with me, he said so himself!" Louis tired to argue even though he knew Liam's response.

    "He probably just lied to you because he was scared!! You're an actual asshole, I'm never letting him near you again you fucking lunatic!"