13(+another question)

I was sulking around all day. All. Day. It was getting to the point where I wished I'd gone to school. Not to mention the fact it seemed kind of scary being home alone. Sometimes, I heard the door open and close, or footsteps, or running water, but I knew it was just my imagination. Or at least I was telling myself it was my imagination and not some intruder coming to kill me.

     I was about to fall asleep and take a nap when I heard the door bell ring.

    What the hell was Louis doing? Showing up at a persons doorstep with flowers and chocolate and a poorly thought out apology that the boy hoped Harry would realize was very sincere.

    He was practically shaking. This was the possibly worst and best idea Louis had ever had in his whole entire life.

    "W-who is it?" Harry asked, probably too short to even be able to peak through the peephole.

    "Louis." The other boy responded on the other side of the door. Harry hurriedly opened the door, fumbling a little with the second lock on his door. He opened it and his eyes watered a little.

     Louis stood there with a gigantic (just like his DI-) bouquet of carnations and a big packet of Twix, both of Harry's favorites (fact check me, I looked it up 😎).

    Harry covered his mouth. "Louis..." he said. He waited for a minute or two, taking in the situation. Louis was a wreck. "What the hell." Harry said, taking Louis into probably the tightest hug he'd ever given or received, knocking the flowers and chocolate out of Louis hands.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have hugged him, I shouldn't have ran, I shouldn't have gotten angry, I should've gave a reason, I should've stayed with you, I should've called, I-" Harry rambled before being cut off by Louis.

    "Shhh, you did everything perfectly. It doesn't matter now." Louis said, stroking Harry's (DI-) hair (keeping it pure for a few more chapters😏). Harry nodded into his chest as they walked inside. Louis also got the flowers and Twix.

    Louis sat down on Harry's pink bed in his pink room. It was all really, really pink. It was really pretty tho.

He had a pink vanity with multiple pink and soft blue object such as hairbrushes, nail polish, stuffed animals, and perfume. He had a pink, queen sized bed with a canopy that was pulled back so I could sit. There was also more stuffed animals on Harry's bed that took up most of the space.

"So, Hazza," Loui started hesitantly. Harry was in his own space, he was comfortable. "Why did you run away from me? In the hallway."

Harry tensed up and then came and sat on the bed beside Louis. "I-... it's s-stupid."

"No it's not, love, c'mon and tell me."

"It's just... I-it felt like-... like everyone w-was looking at me. Everyone. I-I don't like b-being w-w-watched by everyone. It's scary." Harry said, a tear slowly falling down his face and onto his thigh which was bare because he was wearing booty shorts and a white t-shirt.

"You don't want people to look at you? Did people look at you when you were with Liam? Did you see anyone looking at you?" Louis asked, but stopped himself there because he didn't want to bombard the boy and overwhelm him.

"I-I hate when people stare a-a-a-at me. P-people we're s-s-scared to look at m-me when I was w-with Liam. B-but no, I didn't s-see anyone look at me." Harry admitted.

"Harry, baby, we're going to the doctor's."

...
WOAHWOAHWOAH THERE, you thought I was just going to GIVE you a full ass reunion and end the story with some smut and then they live happily ever after? oh no, nonononono- BUT I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION, do you guys want vanilla smut or some kinky shit? comment your answers please :)