9

Harry still hadn't talked to Louis and it had been a few weeks now. It's not because Harry was actually mad at Louis or anything, he was just so embarrassed. He would talk to Liam, he was upset with him for yelling at Louis after he said that it wasn't his fault. He always does that. He's always mean to all of Harry's friends because he's inconsiderate but Harry could never tell him how fed up he was, what if he lost him? What if Liam was already on edge because of how much work Harry was?

It was nearing the end of 4th hour and Harry was still practically running from Liam. Every time Liam would try and tap his shoulder or stare at him so Harry would look back at him, he would try his very best to act like he wasn't there. When things got too tense, Harry would raise his hand and ask the teacher to go to the bathroom, or put his ear buds in. His hair covered his ears so his air pods couldn't be spotted (self projecting hella-) . Liam noticed this and kind of backed off. Who he really wanted to see was Louis but Louis knew boundaries. He wished Louis would come and hug him and beg for his attention and Harry's brain could just talk for him and they would make up without all of the work.

But of course, life had to be hard for Harry and to be honest, he felt like Louis wouldn't even forgive him for all the bullshit he has put the other through these few weeks, Harry felt like such a fuck up.

Louis felt like such a fuck up. How could he be so inconsiderate as to not even notice Harry's discomfort?? But Harry wasn't even a bad liar.. what if he just really didn't want to hurt Louis' feelings so he faked everything? What if he was just mooching off of Louis? Louis had had that happen before. He didn't want to remember it but he had to...

    No. That wasn't happening. Harry didn't even offer to go shopping, he did (I think). Harry would never pull any bullshit like that.

    It was all to much. Louis head was starting to cave in on itself. He couldn't focus on his school work not like this.

     He walked up to the teachers desk. "May I see Mr. Cordon in the office?" He asked, everyone eyeing him for wanting to go see the principle. But especially Harry.

     Harry knew why he wanted to. It was all his fault. Because he couldn't just get over whatever paranoia this was and tell Louis what was actually happening. He would rather watch Louis suffer than explain. How selfish could he get? Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, my fault, my fault, my fault, my fault, Harry thought, hitting his hands against it head silently.

     Once he finally unclenched his eyes he saw that Louis was looking back at him with worth and sympathy. Harry in return tried to plead with his eyes, but Louis had no earthly idea what he was pleading for. For him to understand? Leave him alone? Louis just looked away and walked out of the classroom with his bag.

     On the way to his locker he actually ran into the man he wanted to see.

     "Louis?" He looked behind him and on his sides, "where's Harry?"

     At the mention of his name, Louis began to tear up and sniffle. "I fucked up really bad, Mr. Cordon."

     "I don't believe that one bit. Come up to my office, love." Mr. Cordon said putting his hand in Louis shoulder, guiding him back to his office.

     Louis explained everything through sniffles and gentle cries, Mr. Cordon placing the tissues next to him.

     Once he was done, the principal took a few minutes to think about everything the other male had just said.

    "How about, you can hang out in the lounge room until you feel like going back to class and I'll call Harry up here and see what's going on?" Mr. Cordon suggested.

     "If you think that would be best." Louis lied. Yes!! Call him up here!! Tell me what's going through his mind so I can make it all feel better, Louis screamed in his head.

     Mr. Cordon chuckled and leaded him to the office lounge.

...
I- it's kinda rlly short- BUT ITS OK ITS OK WE'RE OK. it's currently 5am and I have to get ready for school at 5:30. best friend has been up since 3am😭🥰🫶🏽 anyways- I'll update my other story (Camwhore) then this one and it's like a rotation. anyways byeee have a nice day/night