10

"So yeah. I don't know what to do. What do I do? Have I fucked up too bad?" Harry said, his leg shaking violently.

    Cordon sighed. "Why am I always the couple therapist? I can't really blame you, but you could've explained to him. I suggest you go into that teachers lounge and talk to him." He said, sitting back in his chair and cracking his back.

    "I can't. I couldn't! If I were him, I'd just forget I exist." Harry said, biting his nails horribly. "I've only caused problems right? It would be better for him."

    "Tsk, Harry." Cordon said warningly. "I told you about the bad self talk, you know good and well that's not true." He shook his index finger from side to side. "Go get Louis and both of you can either go home or go back to class."

    Harry buried his hands in his curly hair and let his neck go limp, his face facing the floor (I- Blu, do better). What was he to do? He was being even worse of a friend— if he even was a friend to Louis anymore— by just leaving him without an explanation. But then again the eyes, maybe they would go away? No.

    "Ughhh." Harry growled (grr) slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out of the office. He slowly walked towards the office lounge.

    Maybe he should just leave Harry there, Cordon wouldn't get mad. Maybe he should just walk in say "go to class" and leave. Easy peasy. That's what he's going to do. He walked through the door confidently.

    Until all that confidence fled.

    Harry walked into the room to see Louis looking down at his phone. His eyes were swollen and and there were dried tear stains on his cheeks (which cheeks 🫣). His hair was messy, like he'd tan his hands through it non stop— he was still hot as hell to Harry though.

    The sight broke Harry's heart. He had caused that. What was wrong with him? How could he.

    Louis soon noticed someone staring at him and looked up at Harry, he tinge of guilt pang through his chest (I don't know what that sentence was). But through all that, he managed to pull on a whole hearted smile.

    Harry busted out crying and Louis smile dropped. Harry ran out the room.

    "You tell him!" He shouted as he ran past Mr. Cordons office. The principal stood up and walked to the lounge room. Kids, he thought to himself.

    "What the hell happened? All I told him to do was tell you you can go home or go to class." He said, looking at Louis who was still looking at the door where Harry was previously standing.

    "I don't know. He looked at me and then when I smiled at him he started crying and ran away. I didn't even say anything to him. I told you I fucked up, I told you." Louis rambled rather calmly.

    "Tsk." Mr. Cordon said sighing. "This is gonna be a little more complicated than I thought."

...
Pft- hi- uhm so, it's rlly short I rlly just wanted to update in like general bcs I'm doing like a rotation where I update this and then Camwhore lol- anyways, if i made any mistakes pls tell me I rlly rlly rushed this chapter lol-? anyways bye