Chapter 1

Hu tao crawled to a wall, her legs were broken at that point. The cold Snezhnaya snow wasn't enjoyable to crawl through. The brunette put her back against the wall after much effort. The sky danced with flying lights of all elements. The battle against Celestia started around 10 hours ago.

Her eyes started to close. A few people sat next to her. 

Four other people had set themselves at the only remaining wall of the coldest region.

They were silent but Hu tao could recognize the weapons they dropped to the ground. More light danced in the sky, never-ending, and never yielding. One of the gods, the Derendo Archon, had fallen already.

"What an amazing sight, don't you think?" Kazuha spoke.

"..." Everyone was quiet.

The brunette was upset.

Hu tao wanted to give her friends a beautiful funeral to send them off to the afterlife. But now, she can't even stand up. She can't smell the plum flowers she loved, she can't smell the Earth. She doesn't have the energy even to move her arms.

"Yeah. It is quite an amazing sight." Xingqiu answered, he leaned on Chongyun's shoulder. Razor nodded his head too.

"How about we—" Bennett coughed up blood, and his pyro Vision started to flicker. The boy sitting next to him, Razor, patted him on the back. 

"how about we go adventuring later?" the boy with bad luck questioned, his head resting on Kazuha's shoulder.

"that's an amazing idea." Kazuha smiled kindly.

"Let's go back to exploring Fontaine when this battle is over. How about that Adventure team leader?" The boy with the orange streak in his hair continued. Bennett did not respond, his body became heavy on Kazuha's shoulder, and their Adventure team leader's smile was still there. Though the body no longer moved. Razor came to hug him, confused on what happened. His friend was cold.

"Bennett.?" Chongyun called, worry laced in his voice.

"..." Xingqiu turned away, and Hu tao lowered her head. Kazuha had a distant look in his eyes. The tears would roll down their cheek only to be frozen by the cold temperature. Razor didn't know what to do. 

"I'm sorry." Hu tao started to cry, now she was devastated. She can't do anything.

"If I had trained more, if I had been able to gain better power. Maybe you guys wouldn't have had to fight." The girl sobbed.

"Maybe you guys could have gotten a proper send off—"

"Miss Hu tao." Kazuha put his hand on the back of the crying girl.

"What is done is done. You can either move on, or die regreting it." The man spoke, his eyes filled with sorrow and empathy.

"We've done our best. And so have you." Xingqiu told her.

"But—"

Kazuha pulled the cold girl into a hug, her tears freezing on his arm.

"If we ever get seperated. Do remember. That our fates will forever be tangled." Kazuha spoke. Xingqiu and Chongyun smiled. They leaned towards Hu tao, Razor didn't know what was going on, but he felt tired and cold. He went to lay down on Kazuha's and Bennett's lap. Kazuha's hand was placed on top of Razor's heavy head.

"Let's meet again, friends." Kazuha announced with the remaining strength he had. The glow in their Elemental Visions had disappeared. They were leaving nothing but the shell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The battle was won, Celestia had been destroyed, and their world was brought to Justice. A few gods had been able to survive, but now they were no longer immortal in a sense.

Humanity survived, it was their point of this, a chance of freedom without anything chaining them to the ground.

.

.

.

.

Xiao went to look for his mortal teammates part of 'Bennett's Adventure team'. He wasn't in a condition he could survive, but the Adeptus wanted to know if it was worth it in the end.

Once he found them, they were resting comfortably, their expression was happy and their skin had gone completely pale. Frost was forming on them. They were dead.

He screamed.

He fell, he dropped his spear. The Yaksha bowed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry." he closed his eyes, his life had drained away. And so marks the end of the Yakshas.