Chapter 16

Hu tao sighed.

'Should I tell him?'

'No, it's too early to tell the poor boy. Life is a dream right now for students, the world would know in some day.

Perhaps they'll never know.'

"So Chikako... Um. I was wondering why you haven't been at lunch at all..." Izuku scratched his cheek.

"Oh, well I usually work on more gear that Ei permits us to work on. So we've been exiting school on our free periods."

"Woah!! Really!? You work for the Raiden already?!" Izuku's eyes started to shine.

"Mhmm, I get around 1060719 JPY per day we work on them."

"THAT'S AMAZING!! THAT'S SO MUCH MONEY!" The boy cheered.

Chikako smiled calmly.

"Enough about me. How has your class been?" The girl asked. Izuku looked nervous

"My homeroom teacher is rather... Interesting but! He is a pro."

"Ah, Mr.Aizawa been giving you a tough time?" The girl questioned.

"Yeah... Oh man. You guys have the same last name! That's such a cool coincidence!"

"What do you mean?"

"Your name is Aizawa Chikako. And you're part of U.A"

"Izuku, wait... Do you not know that your teacher is my dad?????" Chikako asked.

Izuku turned pale, it was as if some horrifying image popped up in his head.

"He's you're f-f-father-------" Izuku started to fall over. Chikako caught the boy.

'Wait for a second... How has he never met Mr.Aizawa!?!? Maybe it's because he's never technically seen him. But still, he appeared once in a while!!!''

.

.

.

.

.

Hu tao sighed.

In a flash, she disappeared with the boy.

.

.

.

.

"Guys, I'm home" Hu tao announced to the house. She was carrying Izuku in her arms like he was a newborn baby.

"Welcome back." The people in the living room greeted me.

"What's up with Mr.future #1?" Xingqiu questioned, looking up from his book.

"He fainted, I just told him that his homeroom teacher is our adopted guardian" she explained, she walked to a couch and placed Izuku down.

"How does he not know that? Wait, never mind I know why."

"Anyway, how is Benny?"

"He's doing good, he's fixing his gloves and remaking invisible armor," 

"Hopefully we'll never have to go back there" hu tao groaned. 

"Hopefully."

Hu tao was cutting some potatoes, they were making some fries early so they could cook them later on.

The girl was humming her own song. Kazuha was at the other side of the kitchen seasoning some fish. 

Chongyun was mixing herbs together to create a frozen desert. 

It was a normal hour of the day, they were preparing ingredients for dinner together. That was until Hu tao suddenly lost all control over her body.