Chapter 7

Everyone was at home talking to each other. 

 Aizawa entered and flopped onto the couch once again. The kids just brought his food to the coffee table. 

"How was your day?" Kazuha questioned. 

"A pain, Thankfully, we're getting new students soon." the man put his thumb up. He turned his head, delicious food was set there. 

"So how are the 1-A kids?"

"Ugh." Aizawa rolled his eyes the moment the kids mentioned U.A.

"I don't even know how they ended up in the course. They seem to be entirely reliant on their quirk and still haven't found out they were in fact, actual human beings." the man let out a long sigh, and he got up to eat his food. 

"Oh, Guess what?"

"what?"

"We have a sponsor for the hero support course!" Bennett cheered. 

"Yeah! Mr.Nezu and Ei." Chongyun spoke. 

"That's nice —WAIT, EI!? AS IN RAIDEN SHOGUN FROM THE 3RD MOST LARGEST HERO AGENCY!?" The man questioned, not being phased by Nezu, since the kids would play in his office from time to time because Nezu was charmed by how intelligent the children were. 

"ooh, you know miss Ei? I didn't know." Kazuha blinked. 

"Are you even aware of who she is?"

"Yeah, our friend.???" Hu tao asked. 

"HUH????" 

.

.

.

.

.

"Let me get this straight. You, Chongyun, are the nephew of the famous model Yukiha?" 

"And you, Hu tao is the boss of Zhongli. as in the #1 hero in China!!?!?!?!?" 

"Yeah..?" the kids tilted their heads, they were old friends so, of course, they hang out.

their already tired guardian passed out from the information. That the children in his care, not only befriended a model, Ceo, and a Top hero, but they also seemed completely oblivious of where they stood.

"Aizawa!?" The kids called, their guardian had passed out, Bennett and went to get water. The others didn't know exactly what to do in the situation. They didn't know if he was just tired or in shock. 

"Is being friends with important people a big deal?" Xiao questioned, his arms were crossed. 

"Seems so..." Xingqiu sighed. Though Izuku acted fine with the fact of meeting them, so they all just assumed everyone would react like that.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day. 

Ei knocked on the door, with her were a few supplies and a check for the kids. She was called there to meet the kid's adopted parent. She was nervous about that, what if they didn't like her and told them to never help her again. What will she do without the desserts Shenhe would bring for the kids!? Buy them?? That's embarrassing. 

The woman stood up straight, and the door opened. There was a man with slick back hair and a very tired expression. 

"ah, Ms.Raiden. Welcome to my humble aboded." the man spoke, she could hear all the nervousness in his voice.