Chapter 20

"My name is S-Sachi Miura! It's very nice to meet you!" the boy bowed.

Ei's mind went blank.

Kunikuzushi was right in front of her. He looked much younger, there were color to his face too.

"...Hello?" the boy tilted his head.

'Ah, I was staring too long...'

"Yes hello, How did you get here?" the woman asked. The boy felt sweat drip down his face.

"I! i... I? Uuuuuuuuh........"

The atmosphere turned awkward.

".."

"..."

"Have a seat." the woman finally spoke.

The boy walked over and sat down. He nervously smiled.

'did I sound rude?' Ei and Sachi, themselves

"Sorry-"

"..." the two shut up.

Sara walked in onc again, then left after practically feeling the awkward energy l.

.

.

Hu tao felt something wrong she turned around and a being with golden armour appeared. They had marking that Xiao and Hu tao could recognize.

the creature had a massive hammar decorated with eyes and bones. It's height was 9 meters tall.

Xiao without a seconds hesitation grabbed Hu tao and started running. The hamer went down causing a massive shockwave.

Xiao was knocked in the air was Hu tao was thrown into a tree, with such force her arm was clean off.

That arm turned into a poof of new butterflies.

Xiao plunged down he looked for Hu tao.

The moment he saw her, she was crushed.

Rain started falling

.

.

.

.

Kazuha heard something. A small beep.

"..."

.

Xingqiu and Chongyun looked at their phones, their expression darkened.

Bennett was talking to Razor and heard it too.

.

.

.