Chapter 21

Hu tao couldn't dodge it fully, her legs were crushed and once again turned into butterflies.

She was out of breath. Hu tao, using her quirk, turned the hammer into a puff of butterflies.

Quirk explaintion: Butterfly

When hu tao loses a limb or body parts it will regenerat while that is happening her blood can turn anything into butterflies if she wishes. Even humans.

If so people will lose their quirks and own being

If she is in grave danger aka losing a limb or more. Certain butterflies will teleport her brothers. They'll be at least 3 miles away.

.

.

Xiao felt a power he hasn't felt in a long time well up in his body.

The boy went through the creatures head.

It will take more than that to take a creature such as it to die.

The thing lifted it's hand to grab Xiao.

The boy redirected himself and shot through the creatures head.

Hu tao threw a butterfly at the creature and teleported it back to sky.

Kazuha ran towards his dear friend.

"Hu tao!" There was blood every and a shit ton of butterflies.

"Kazuha! My legs hurt so much." tears flowed down her face. The white haired boy went over her picked his sister up.

"Hu tao! " Xiao went down. To his crying sister. The rest of the brothers came out of woods.

The girl's pig tails that reached her legs were cut sloply by the shear power of the celestial hammar .

"Hu tao just close your eyes. I'll call Miss ei." Xingqui took out his phone. They couldn't call the emergency services because that'd raise more questions.

.

.

.

1 week later.

Izuku was on his phone. He was studying but couldn't help but worry.

His best friend was missing.

Well Aizawa said it was nothing.

"...ah right... We're joining tp USJ. I hope that takes my mind away from his friend leaving him.