The Hosts

( Hope you guys don't mind me imagining the readers being taller than Yushiro ☝️ )

( Also, try guessing who are the ones in the pictures behind you and Yushiro )

| |__________| |

Everything hurts.

Orion couldn't remember when was the last time he had gotten hurt. Was it that one time in the pub where Megatronus had a fight with another gladiator and Orion got injured while trying to separate the mech apart before the authority arrived? Hah, Ratchet sure had a lot to say to him and Megatronus that time.

Well, as a clerk in Lacon, fighting was never a thing for him. Orion blend in with the crowds, not interested in standing in the middle of the spotlight. He was just one of the bots that many won't bat their optics on.

So how come everything hurts? From down of his peds to the helm. His memory was fuzzy and his vision glitching. Even opening his optics felt painful.

What happened?

" How are you holding there, Orion? "

His optics darted to the side, his helm to heavy to move for the time being. Standing near was an unknown creature he had never seen before. An alien to him. Such a small alien. Seemingly to be a femme, the alien had a mask to cover her whole face, as she leaned forward to his faceplate.

She held up one servo, " Can you follow where my hand goes? Look at it and follow its movements, okay? " So servos are called hands in this unfamiliar place.

He did was she told him to, following the movements of her hand. The femme nodded and turned around, speaking an unknown language to the third presence in this room with them.

" Do you remember anything before? " She turned back to him.

Orion grunted, the pain from his whole body caused his optics to twitch unintentionally. " I...don't..."

" That's okay, let's start again, all right? It seems like you crashed down on our planet and sufferers from great injuries. While we don't know the full story, there's a possibility your injuries are also caused by something else. We patched you up as best as we could try. You told us your name before you went unconscious before, Orion Pax, correct? "

" Yes..." He was quite glad that they weren't hostile towards him. In his knowledge, most species that he read about weren't that friendly. He had never read about this small creature though, there was no record of them in the library.

" My name is Tsugikuni (Y/n), please call me Lady Tsugikuni. In our planet Earth, some people call the one they just met by their family name. This is my friend, Yushiro. " She gestured to the one in the back, who was facing the computers. Yushiro, wearing a mask as well, turned his head and nodded at Orion before turning back to the screen, where there were Cybertronians words.