Slight Argument

" Here I thought the blasters and blades are shocking enough..." Yushiro grumbled.

It took some cautious observation, tiptoeing to the second semi truck that suddenly appeared in the front gate, for you and Yushiro to finally realized that it was actually Orion. It should've given away at first glance, with the truck colour pallette similar to the robot patient, but then again, neither you demons knew he could do this. Plus, Orion didn't say anything until Yushiro called his name in a raised voice, startling the mech. He must've dozed off at some point in the vehicle mode.

" Good morning, (Y/n) and Yushiro. " He greeted, somehow still being able to talk even without his mouth being seen.

" I am going for a hunch that you used the Shrink Gun on you, but you might need to explain how on earth you can transform into vehicle? " You questioned, adjusting your hold on the umbrella you held, shielding you from the sunlight.

The sounds of machine gears turning was heard as Orion shifted back to.his bipedal mode, but at one point, he suddenly staggered and went to his knee. He looked over his shoulder, eyebridges knitted in worry. It's been sometime since Orion was last in his original form, so it felt a bit weird to have your head tilting up just so you guys could talk face to face.

" Blocked, jammed in? Joints? Screw? " You demons guessed.

He sighed and nodded, turning back to face the demons. " Every Cybertronians have this transformation cog, t-cog for short, which are bio mechanism that enable us to scan alternate modes, transform, and operate integrated weapon systems. Do you recall of this part in my system when I was still bedridden? "

Both you and Yushiro nodded. " Yeah, the transition cog. Thankfully it's not as damaged as your other wiring. But it seems like there is still a problem that we need to fix on it later. "

" I decided to test it out by scanning Yushiro's truck form. While it was successful, there are still gears that get stuck and loosen. "

" We'll check it out after breakfast, Orion. " You said. " Is the energon supply is still enough? "

Yushiro hummed. " I literally just took in dozens from the cave three days ago. Unless he's getting more appetite, which seems obvious. "

" What do you mean by that? "

" I think it's just me, but he looks a little bit bloated nowadays."

Orion spluttered out choking like sound, while you looked at your demon friend in disbelief.

" Did you just imply that he's getting fatter? " You asked.

" Cybertronians' physical appearance doesn't depends on their diet. We don't have fat like humans..." The giant robot explained, squinting his optics slightly as he looked down on his body. "...do I look...larger? "

Yushiro shrugged. " Maybe because you're towering over us. " He let out a yelp when you elbowed him hard on the rib.

" You literally have an hourglass body shape! Don't listen to Yushiro, he can be blind sometimes! " You reassured your alien friend, detecting the low self-esteem in his question. " Maybe after we finish with the check-up, you can even have your first outing outside."

Both Orion and Yushiro looked at you with wide eyes. The robot alien seemed more delightfully surprised, while your demon friend looked at you as if you had just suggested the dumbest thing ever.

" Oh, sure, bring a giant alien robot strolling down the street! I can already hear the military swooping in! " Yushiro exclaimed sarcastically, swinging his arms up.

" Not as a giant robot, dummy. As a vehicle. He's been cooped up in here for months. I think he should have a bit of wider perspective of the planet he's staying on temporarily. What do you say, Orion? " You turned to look up at the giant robot.