A Night With Pax

Patient #3634

Name : Orion Pax

Species : Alien, Cybertronian

Sex : Male

• Patient is suffering from multiple injuries from majors to minors.

• Patient has dissociative amnesia; unable to recall past events; might be caused by traumatic events. Or post-traumatic amnesia; a major injury is located on the patient's head.

• Consultation with the patient and furthering investigation brings out the possibility that the injuries are caused in a war.

• Healing process takes more time since the body autonomy needs to be learnt first. [ P/s doing everything we can ]

Progress :

• It has been 2 months since patient came. Is able to stand up and walks. [ DO NOT engaging any extreme sports or running!! Knee joints is still fragile!! ]

- Taking daily energy refill, aka energon. Eats well. No vomiting. Behaves well.

- Unpredictable leaking energon on the wound from time to time. Needs further observation to stop from blood/energon lost.

| |_∆∆∆_| |

Yushiro clicked off the pen, finished with the recent report of observation on Orion. He turned to look towards the garage through the window of his office, his other hand was still patting a sleeping Chachamaru on his lap.

It had been 3 weeks since Orion began to walk. He was improving fast, with you and Yushiro's help as well. To keep the walking practice easier, he was to be in human size. Luckily he had no complaints of this. It was easier for him to move around anyway, so it was a win-win situation. Yushiro scooped Chachamaru into his arms and rose up from his seat, exiting his office.

He headed towards your office, hand twisting the doorknob, " (Y/n), can you go to the store..."

His words trailed off, at the sight of the office glitching. By glitching, it means that everything seemed out of order and weren't supposed to be there; like the sands on the floor, butterflies fluttering everywhere, a flower vase turned into a glass bowl, and snow was falling from the ceiling.

" (Y/n). " Yushiro raised his voice, Chachamaru leaped out his arms and started to dash into the office. " (Y/n)! "

The cat meowed, jerking his head towards the resting chair by the window, where you were sitting there. Your head dropped to your shoulders, the book in your hand was slipping from your finger, and something inside Yushiro twisted horribly, seeing how you looked so... so dead.

Yushiro hurried towards you. " (Y/n). Hey, (Y/n)! Wake up! " He shook your shoulders.

Your eyebrows knitted, a distress look was on your face. Yushiro noted the sweating on your skin, and how he felt your skin being colder than a normal demon would feel like. The small reaction gave a temporary relief to him, before you started to trash around your spot.

" Hrm...no...no..." Your hand found Yushiro's arm, digging your nails into his flesh. " Go...go away...leave me..."

" (Y/n), it's me, " Yushiro shook your shoulders again, " you need to wake up! "