Night of The Sokovian Vampire

You're in for a treat with this one, MWAHAHAHAHA!

"Stop right there Miss Nosferatu!" Spidey exclaims confidently with a demanding point at the cloaked figure.

She turns around and roars aggressively at him, showing off her terrifying bright red eyes and mouthful of sharp teeth that could rip a head from it's shoulders with mere ease.

"Eep." Spidey immediately lowers his hand and scoots back as the two red clad vigilantes prepare to face the Mistress of The Night.

She screeches loudly enough to make Daredevil and Spider-Man reels back in pain, making them cover their ears to leave them open for the kill.

She lunges at Daredevil whose closest to her with swift superhuman speed, her sharp claws and fangs readying to rip through his flesh.

Daredevil however is no one's fool, throwing his billy club with all his peak strength at the last second in her direction, headshotting her straight against her forehead and she falls backs only to save herself from hitting the ground by hovering in the air.

Daredevil catches his returning club, the two about to rush at her till she turns into a flurry of bats surrounding them, the two attempting to swat them away.

She returns back into her normal form and clashes their heads together, discombobulating them. She grips their throats and slams them against the rooftop, smiling devilishly and tries to use her hypnosis to turn the men into her personal slaves but is taken aback by their immense willpower.

They take the opportunity at hand as Spider-Man webs her face, loosening her iron grip enough for the two to break free and get a few solid hooks against her.

*Crud! It feels like I just hit a metal wall yow!* Spider-Man mentally exclaims before a swift sharp hand smacks him into some plant pots that shatter on impact.

She rips off the webbing on her face looking absolutely livid, moving too fast for Daredevil to even sense as he yells out in pain. He flies back hitting the wall covered head to toe in bloody cuts and falling unconscious.

She looks down at her blood covered hands, licking her lips before sensually licking her hands clean of his blood. She turns her gaze at Spider-Man getting back up readying to fight.

He fires web shots at her, Wanda looking at the projectiles coming towards her and moves outta the way with ease before slashing up his costume. Some of his blood ends up in her mouth and her eyes widen in euphoric desire.

She grabs his hands and slams him down against the ground, her true Vampiric face showing yet again trying to bite into his neck with relentless determination.

*Oh crap oh crap oh crap! I don't wanna die to a crazy sexy vampire lady!* Spidey exclaims as her terrifying sharp mouth inches closer to his neck, drool already dripping from it as she presses down against him harder.

Daredevil stirs awake, rubbing his head looking over to see the radar shapes of Spider-Man struggling to keep the vampire woman off him.

He looks around trying to sense anything he can use to fend against the woman till he senses the smell of wax in a tall cylinder shape and it clicks to him what it is.

"Only be sure not to eat the blood, for the blood is the life, and you shall not eat the life with the flesh!" Daredevil calls out to the vampire woman who hisses and moves back away from Spider-Man looking up to see Daredevil holding a candle in his hand with the Virgin Mary on it.

Her eyes widen in fear and hisses at Daredevil who remains stoic faced and moves towards her.

"Whoever sheds man's blood, by man his blood shall be shed, for in the image of God He made man!" He continues speaking verses from the Bible as she backs against a wall, Spider-Man taking the opportunity to web her to it as she growls and hisses at the two of them.

Daredevil sticks the candle against the webbing, she begins to snap and howl from the candle's close presence to her.

"What do we do now?" Spider-Man asks watching the woman thrashing violently against her web cocoon trying to break free in such close presence of a object that could harm herself.

"Putting her outta this unholy misery wouldn't be the worst thing we could do for her, leaving her out here till the sun comes up to end her relentless suffering."

"We shouldn't, it's not right even if she's a undead monster. Maybe it's possible we can find a cure for her?"

"Nothing isn't Impossible as we constantly find out, ready to put that scientific brain to use?"

"Always, just how are we gonna get her from point A to point B?" Spider-Man asks, stroking his chin trying to figure a answer.

"...Don't you have upper room connections?" Daredevil asks and a lightbulb goes off in his head, pulling out his phone to the contact of Hot Buddy.