Holy Weaponry (Preview)

"You came to the right place you two, I got somewhere to be in 30 minutes so ask me what you need to know and I'll be on my way." Blade tells them as Matt and Peter with his Spider-Man mask on approaches Blade inside the empty church.

"We got a vampire situation of course, surprised you aren't staying around to help deal with that?" Matt tells Blade but he was his finger at the lawyer with a smirk.

"Can't at this time, I got bigger ones to hunt elsewhere and I'm pretty sure you two can deal with lower level vampires."

"Wait lower!? Who're the others?" Spider-Man exclaims surprised.

"Vampires have hierarchies of status, power, and forms Spider-Man, you're probably dealing with the regulars getting careless on the streets."

*If that woman was a regular vampire then I can't imagine how powerful the others ones are.* Matt thinks to himself unsettled by this news, there was no way he could keep up for long against such a supernatural threat head on without the right equipment.

"What you guys need is to know what you're getting into, that's why the church's friend Rahne Sinclair is gonna help you two out in my absence." Blade tells them as with the snap of his fingers a short girl with short fluffy ginger hair and fangs appear carrying a large box in her arms.

"Hello!" She greets in a thick Scottish accent, the two waving at her.

"Rahne here is a mutant that can turn into various stages of a werewolf, also the best reference into helping you slay some vampires properly." Blade explains to them as the Scottish girl opens the box and pulls out various items like silver brass knuckles, sharpen stakes, etc.

"Best to modify your suits with silver in vital areas especially your necks, wouldn't want to have to put a stake in you both now." Blade warns them before walking away towards the doors.