Underground Dealing RUTHLESS BOSS - Dirty & Stingy Old Man (1)

Rong QiuYue hasn't adjusted to the dizziness from jumping dimensions when a tremendous pain jolts him wide eyed open. It doesn't take a second for him to realise what's happening to his body before shuddering from the approaching figure leaning down. With a press, the warm hot breath hit in the space between his shoulders and neck. For the first time, Rong QiuYue is bound to be utterly clueless as to what is occuring, only the shock mixture of indescribable pain and ashamed pleasure running across his entire head to toes and hit back to the brain. Rong QiuYue has no time to even question the system as he felt that oppressive aura blocking his way of escape once again. So easily. With no way to run out. Rong QiuYue can only find himself soft and obedient lying in this person's palm.

Being hit and rammed right in the place that is difficult to speak out, Rong QiuYue could only bit his lips in protest as to hide the shameful sounds that is begging to spill from the corner of his redden lips. The hot breath kept blowing on his neck causing him to shivers all over, even the below is working hard to bite even harder. And this earn a gruntful rough gasp from the man atop him. The patterns slow down in return, giving time for the rabbit below to fix his disordered breathing. Rong QiuYue feels a heated stare fixed on him, his hands clenched the sheets under with misty eyes turning blood red.

Dare to touch him?! Humph, see if you can keep your lives after this!

Thinking heavily, he feels deeply humiliated and frustrated at this turn of event. Although this is not his original body but he borrowed someone, there is still his soul in it. How could he- he goes through something as awful as this?!! The more Rong QiuYue gives it a guess, his mind spurn and the heavy murderous intent uncontrollably starts leaking out. But he is too focused on his own wild thoughts to even remember where he is or even what he is supposed to do- how the original body is supposed to respond. All he had in mind is to kill-kill-KILL!!!

The urge to tear apart this person's flesh that dares to lay a hand on him is rising in a rapid pace. So much so that the man pressing him down is startled but rather than being scared...

...this man is more interested!

[WARNING, WARNING, WARNING !!! THE SYSTEM HAS DETECTED STRONG EMOTIONAL DISTURBANCE AROUND THE HOST'S MIND !!! IF THIS ISN'T STOPPED WITHIN THE TIME SET RANGE, THE HOST'S MEMORY WILL BE FORCIBLY REMOVED AND SCATTERED !!!]

[WARNING, WA..... !!! PLEASE CALM THE HOST'S MIND OR THE SYSTEM WILL FORCIBLY ....!!! THE TIME SET IS 10SEC - AWAIT THE HOST'S DECISION.]

[COUNTDOWN STARTING - 10! 9! 8! ...3! 2! ]

Right as the system counts to 2, a deep chuckle resound next to the almost dazed red eyed person laying pressed on the bed.

"Am I not working hard enough? Why are you thinking of something else in the middle of this? Hmm...?"

Followed by a resounding loud slap and relentless perverted talks whispered nonstop in his ears. Not giving time for the man to respond for all Rong QiuYue can keep his gaze on in the man's tight grip on his chin forcing him to look straight at those calm, deep black eyes.

What other thoughts could Rong QiuYue has at this time?

Only a fleeting lines appear in his head the moment he felt his consiousness runs amok as if he could faint at the next second but also in a still dazed staring.

...This man... his eyes aren't so perverted.

"...Dirty old man."

What answers his last words right before he lose his sanity is the man's deep, hoarse laugh locked on his tight closed lips.